Birthdays

Darcy

Cadet
hey ya'll

i just noticed that there were a lotta birthdays today ~like 4, which is a lot for here~ and i wanted to comment

I'm a scorpio, an october baby

Ne1 Care 2 Share?

my birthday is December 13th and i'm a sagitterrius (AHHH i can never spell it!!!) and i know a lot of people who don't know their birthdays... my grandma and my cousin... it is a little sad but then they get to choose whatever day they want!!!!!! :woot:

LMAO!!! I love that stuff too!! I can do astrology charts for when you were born...except they aren't that deep, because I don't have the right stuff to find out the exact degrees of the planets so...ugh...oh well, it's fun, I've only done myself though

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO!!! I love that stuff too!! I can do astrology charts for when you were born...except they aren't that deep, because I don't have the right stuff to find out the exact degrees of the planets so...ugh...oh well, it's fun, I've only done myself though
Cool!! :woot: Can you do one for me? (I have no clue what an astrology chart is, but it sounds interesting) I was born May 10th, 1989. Year of the snake--whoohoo!!!

Back