Black Ops Vs Halo Reach

Tye1111

Cadet
Just fight each other on witch one is better! i know a bunch of you are going to go for halo reach but try to go for both sides equally.

GO FOR IT!!!!

(Start by Telling me all you can that you like and dislike about each game)

Duh black ops I'm sick of halo's rehashed gameplay poor graphics and cheesy storyline

Black ops has zombies a fast paced multiplayer and an epic campaign that while it does not top halos it comes d*** close but blqcknops multiplayer will easily be better

nazi zombies < Firefight

COD story < Halo Story

COD graphis < Halo graphics

COD's L33tness <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Halo's L33tness

Other than MW2, the COD series has stunk time and time again. How is Halo cheesy when compared to COD's nazi zombies?

Firefight is soooooooo overrated it's just horde mode with shields

Read a book

Halos graphics were dated when they were released

And COD4 is the best COD game by far

Black ops brings nothing new to the table for multiplayer save a couple new guns and a knife. Reach brings an entire new arsenal, more gameplay modes, more customization, a frackin statue, and it's Halo for christs sake. People will buy Black ops, play it for a week, and say oh, well that was fun. Meanwhile Reach will be played for Years. Also, it's worth pointing out that Reach has 1,000,000 pre-orders while bitch-ops has only a third of that.

Ok you know I wanted to say reach but i thought ok i willargue this the best I can but holy s*** take it easy man there is not jacks*** I can say to that

nazi zombies < Firefight

COD story < Halo Story

COD graphis < Halo graphics

COD's L33tness <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Halo's L33tness

Other than MW2, the COD series has stunk time and time again. How is Halo cheesy when compared to COD's nazi zombies?

As I am a HUGE Treyarch fanboy, I hated Modern Warfare 2. But seriously, how has the COD series sucked time and time again? Black Ops has a great multi-player system, great Coop mode, and from what I've seen so far, a GREAT storyline and GREAT gameplay features for the campaign. Halo Reach's multi-player is in fact just trying to copy what people like most, and that is Call of Duty. Also, Nazi Zombies is much more fun than Firefight in my opinion, I'd rather kill zombies and rip they're organs apart instead of shooting brutes and elites and not getting any fun out of it.

Dude, how is Halo copying CoD? Sure it may have classes, but what do Armor Abilities have anything to do with CoD?

With Reach, Bungie is trying to renew the whole experience, while still remaining familiar to all Halo fans, as we saw on the Beta!

And I'm not even gunna say anything about the HUGE level of fan service they are doing with this game!

oh, if we're going off topic, then NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2 IS GUNNA BE THE felgercarb! I even created a Japanese account on Xbox Live just to download the demo and it's EPIC!

Then in that case I root for "Barbie 3: Castle princess 2". It will be the chuck norris of video games. LOL just kidding! I root for Halo Reach!

As I am a HUGE Treyarch fanboy, I hated Modern Warfare 2. But seriously, how has the COD series sucked time and time again? Black Ops has a great multi-player system, great Coop mode, and from what I've seen so far, a GREAT storyline and GREAT gameplay features for the campaign. Halo Reach's multi-player is in fact just trying to copy what people like most, and that is Call of Duty. Also, Nazi Zombies is much more fun than Firefight in my opinion, I'd rather kill zombies and rip they're organs apart instead of shooting brutes and elites and not getting any fun out of it.

Halo reach is not copying cod, in Cod you have classes that you make to your liking, in reach you have classes that bungie made and you fuckin choose the one you want.

The only problem that i see with reach is that there will be some balance issues especially in gamtypes like invasion in which the humans have scorpions which we all know destroy everything

The only problem that i see with reach is that there will be some balance issues especially in gamtypes like invasion in which the humans have scorpions which we all know destroy everything

Whereas in CoD you get people who are higher ranks than you and have more options for weapons and perks and classes. Halo is Balanced.

Back