Black Ops Zombie Info

Well, according to the owner of a website I'm in (Callofdutyzombies.com), when he traveled to Treyarch studios in Santa Monica, CA to play Black Ops, he saw the menu screen.

On that menu screen, there was a mode entitled Commie Zombies. He gave us more information on it, but I'm apparently not allowed to tell you because he signed a contract saying we wouldn't..

Okay, so expect a trailer on Halloween.

EDIT: Carbon has now played the game mode, apparently. New (bad quality) screenshot of it BELOW.

Well, heres some sort of picture Carbonfibah took of it...

zombiepic1.png

I know, bad picture, whatever, he gave me it.

That's all I can really give you guys right now, I just asked him if I was allowed to post it.

P.S. Ask me questions about the new zombie mode, I'll try my best to get those answered by Carbon.

I want to see the unedited by plain version and i want it straightened and the HUD until then there is no zombies

Shadow im not saying its not real im saying its not real until there is a leak and a better image which your contact apprently has so i want to see it until then thats not zombies

I want to see the unedited by plain version and i want it straightened and the HUD until then there is no zombies

Shadow im not saying its not real im saying its not real until there is a leak and a better image which your contact apprently has so i want to see it until then thats not zombies

I understand, I'll see what I can do.

I'm actually unsure myself if this is for real or not, this is just what I've been given to show so if it ends up fake, don't yell at me.

P.S. Apparently carbon isn't the only one who saw the commie zombies thing on the menu screen, so I think that may be confirmed
<

Back