Blade: Trinity

okay i went to thinking wat movies are coming out and i thought of blade trinity.
The new trailer is now up and at the web site BLADEi saw that Jessica Beil (7th Heaven's Mary) has been added and she looks wicked cool with this arrow and all these shots and dowloadible wallpaper backrounds the movie comes out in December so who else want to see it?

Blade was and is one o my favorite movies but Im not really very fond of Blade II....but I'll go and see Trinity anyway, I like David Goyer....

well....LOTR:TTT was fine....but I cant accpect the Matrix "Trilogy"....clearly the 2nd and 3rd werent written at the same time...the first one ended! but they decided franchise! urrrgh this isnt the thread for it......

Blade 3 COULD be excellent, heres hoping....

thats crazy talk....sure it was good, but the first one was much much better, one thing that really ticked me off in 2 was bringing back Whistler....he died in the first one!!!! Its just another example of movies written out of sync being passed off an 'trilogys'

Whistler never died in the first movie. We never SAW him die. All we heard was a gunshot when Blade was walking away.

The first blade movie had a more comic book feel to it but the second one was loaded with more action and better effects.

I don't think I'm gonna like it. :( Norman Reedus is out of the picture... (<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->he was killed in Blade 2<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->). Tear!

Les

Whistler never died in the first movie. We never SAW him die. All we heard was a gunshot when Blade was walking away.

thats not enough justification to write him back into II....What did he miss or something? did some vamps come back and rescue him? did he turn BEFORE he shot himself leaving enough time so by shooting himself he couldnt die or something....He died. The only reason he got put into II was for shock vaule....Oh my gosh its Whistler! Oh My gosh there goes Continuity flying out the window!

Gendo said:

thats not enough justification to write him back into II....What did he miss or something? did some vamps come back and rescue him? did he turn BEFORE he shot himself leaving enough time so by shooting himself he couldnt die or something....He died. The only reason he got put into II was for shock vaule....Oh my gosh its Whistler! Oh My gosh there goes Continuity flying out the window!
maybe he didnt' have the guts to shoot himself or some vamps got to him before he could fire the shot. If you watch the beginning of Blade II it explain what happened.

Blade clearly has no definite plotline...it makes up for action where it lacks in substance.

I disagree. Why do you think it has no plot?

Blade 2 was like a bad horror movie gone wrong. You'd see lots of gore, a whole lot of irrelevant dialogue, lots of action that filled up most of the movie (about 90) and it was terribly done too.

Tell me, exactly, what is compelling about some mutant vampire that feeds on other vampires and they want to kill it? Sounds like some under-paid writer sat at his desk for five minutes and got inspiration from a video game plot and decided to hand it in at the last minute so he could go home and watch the Family Guy.

Woowee, Blade on a rampage, Blade kills....and that's about it.

maybe he didnt' have the guts to shoot himself or some vamps got to him before he could fire the shot. If you watch the beginning of Blade II it explain what happened.

in my books, he died...he's dead and they just brought him back for shock value, you can deny that, there's no other point really

Gendo said:

in my books, he died...he's dead and they just brought him back for shock value, you can deny that, there's no other point really
then your books are wrong