Blade: Trinity

SpyDude

Cadet
So what do you think? Is it going to be better than the first 2 movies? Do you consider yourself as a Blade fan?
the 2 trailers I downloaded from empiremovies.com seemed supersweet. :D

It looks kick ass... and definitely better than the first two.

I never actually liked Blade until I saw the second one... I have yet to see the first one.

But yeah, can't wait until December!

I've only seen bits and pieces of the first two Blade movies, but they look good. I'm interested in seeing the third movie.

I wanna see this movie really bad... I saw the first and second ones and I thought they were pretty good, now that biel is on i wanna see it even more

I loved the first two and look forward to this one, except for one thing: WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT JESSICA BIEL IN IT! Sorry, I can't stand her and thought she ruined Texas Chainsaw Massacre (not that there was much to ruin in the first place ;) )

Still, Blade Trinity will satisfy my need to see vampire slayings.

ms.katejones said:
I loved the first two and look forward to this one, except for one thing: WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT JESSICA BIEL IN IT! Sorry, I can't stand her and thought she ruined Texas Chainsaw Massacre (not that there was much to ruin in the first place ;) )

Still, Blade Trinity will satisfy my need to see vampire slayings.
[post="1023466"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If I see Blade Trinity it's only because she's in it. But what do you mean there was'nt much to ruin anyway it's a great movie! Hope you dont think of this as fighting.

ALIASX said:
I probably only like her because i'm a guy. But for some reason I think she's a good actress.
[post="1026127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

She bugged me in 7th heaven, so ever since then I have been prejudiced. Plus, have you seen Summer Catch? It was baaaaaaaaaaad. And her screaming in Texas Chainsaw Massacre just made me laugh.

And I actually did like that movie, but still, it wasn't what I would call a high quality movie. I just like horror movies.

Yeah, it makes more sense to like her if you're a guy. Kinda like girls and Orlando Bloom.

ALIASX said:
I probably only like her because i'm a guy. But for some reason I think she's a good actress.
[post="1026127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have watched the Blade Trinity trailers many times and she looks promising. Int he Texas Chainsaw massacare she played a stupid teenager. In Blade she's a Vampire-slayer. And what i have heard the studio wants to make a movie "Nightstalkers" after Blade Trinity.