Blade: Trinity

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Action/Adventure and Suspense/Horror

1 hr. 46 min.

For years, Blade has fought against the vampires in the cover of night, with the world above unaware of the brutal ongoing war. But now, after falling into the crosshairs of the FBI, he is forced out into the daylight where he is driven to join forces with a clan of human vampire hunters he never knew existed - The Nightstalkers. Together with Abigail (Jessica Biel) and Hannibal (Ryan Reynolds), two deftly trained Nightstalkers, Blade follows a trail of blood to an ancient creature that is hunting him...the original vampire, Dracula.

Release Date: December 8th, 2004 (wide).

Distributor: New Line Cinema

Starring: Wesley Snipes, Kris Kristofferson, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Biel, Parker Posey
Directed by: David S. Goyer
Produced by: David S. Goyer, Wesley Snipes, Lynn Harris, Peter Frankfurt, Avi Arad

REVIEWS

TRAILERS

i thought it was quite good.

Really have the hots for Ryan Reynolds now though :P

I love all the fight scenes, the music was amazing too.. might buy the soundtrack

Blackhairedsam said:
i thought it was quite good.

Really have the hots for Ryan Reynolds now though :P

I love all the fight scenes, the music was amazing too.. might buy the soundtrack
[post="1106465"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know! Ryan Reynolds is really hot ^_^

I thought it was good. I loved the music too, I'm going to buy the soundtrack.

Oops forgot to chime in. Blade Trinity wasn't as good as its predecessors. Some of the acting was just horrible. Biel kicked ass though. Ryan Reynolds was hilarious. The villians were crappy though. Blade just didnt' seem tough enough in this one.