Blatant Lies!

People are always telling me to be quiet.
Dude, I was freezing and trying to put my credit card into a frosty gas pump, so naturally I was a cussin', some drunk clown met me inside the 7-11 and gave me a whole story how its not wise for people to talk, and talk to themselves, Me being 250 lbs and a little muscular and he being 130 lbs got me thinking, "If I were to pop this dude in the chops I could spend the night in jail, or I can endure his rantings, not to tell him that I was freezing and I cuss because I want to be warm. I'm not writing this from a cell, so I'm cool. LOL! If some one says you talk too much or you talk to your self, just reply " I talk to my self to insure intelligent convo!" LOL Then give em' a cowboy wink!;):cool::D

I love these guys, the style, the look, the smell, and the attitude. Ooops I just threw up in my mouth! LOL!
2014-07-24-HuffPoTravel_HipsterNeighborhoods_1.jpg
b4613b821919ba32cf6d5b87a854b53625dc7150d3351eaf91a32a76b17119ea.jpg
We were the most successful country on the planet, this fad is truly negative to hard working Mericans, gross, gross, gross, at some point they might consider a shave, a hair-cut and a change of clothes and attitude, and maybe, just maybe, they will get a raise and perhaps a better job. Just saying....;);)

Back