Blogging

Martin

Cadet
I figured this sort of fits in "Reading". If not, feel free to scold me and move it.

So is anyone here a blogger? If so, what software are you running for your blog and how often do you post new stuff on your blog(s)?

I only just picked up blogging again. I sort of go all-in for a while, then just let it die and then start all over again. My current blog is running on the platform Ghost. It's an open source, lightweight blogging platform built on node.js.

On the hunt for a theme I feel comfortable with right now. Themeforest is such a wonderful place. :smiley:

I use Wordpress. I have a few blogs, that I randomly remember exist :D
I've been using Wordpress for years but it keeps becoming more and more of a full CMS rather than an actual blogging platform. So I decided to give Ghost a try and so far I haven't been disappointed. It's so, so simple to use and looks clean as hell. No clutter, just a blogging platform.

I've been using Wordpress for years but it keeps becoming more and more of a full CMS rather than an actual blogging platform. So I decided to give Ghost a try and so far I haven't been disappointed. It's so, so simple to use and looks clean as hell. No clutter, just a blogging platform.
It's not free though, is it?

Back