Blogicles is coming!

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
What is Blogicles? When is it coming? What does it do? How much will it cost? How can I get it?

All good questions... hopefully will be answered soon. All I can reveal for now is that it is a new product that crosses lines when it comes to defining it and it's coming from an established vBulletin service provider. (No, not CinVin.)

More details will be revealed as they become available. :P

Brian from Vba?
You get the cookie! :D

B0000TSTAY.01-A88NDNFQJHVJY._SCMZZZZZZZ_V54169948_.jpg.gif

Good guess. :smiley: Now if anybody can guess what the name "Blogicles" is derived from you'll get the first vBUsers prize to be given out. We'll work it out later what the prize will be since this is kind of ad-hoc but somebody will get a prize.

Here's the hint: The name "Blogicles" is a combination of two different type product names, or at least types of products. One type should be obvious.

For the prize.... what are the two types of products that make up the name Blogicles?

Well it is a Blog and articles hack? That is my guess...
OK, I need to make future ad-hoc contests a bit harder! :P I've got a prize in mind, I just need to co-ordinate it with the other site to make sure it's OK.

Yep, Blogicles from vBadvanced is coming soon and it will be a multi-purpose application that can handle uses such as a blog or an articles system or more.

I'm hoping that vBUsers will be able to get a peek soon. ;)

I enjoyed the contest Kevin. :D Did I win a new car or something? ;)

It sounds like a great idea. Can't wait to see a demo of it.

Xhris, no new car but something else for you to play with... a free license for Flasherize! I'll be sending you a PM with details on how to claim your prize.

Back