Blood Ties

this is so great, wow!!!!! i'm very excited for the rest, as always, great job! its so funny, i was laughing during that last part

Really good chap Trish, yeah flashbacks would b sooo cool, hope you include some, love 2 know what they did in the years leading up to the present in the story from end of FLCH till now.

I love this! You are really talented! I just got the update! You think you can PM me the next time to update so that I can read it sooner?

wow...amazing stuff!!! I can't believe it's taken me this long to wander into the fanfic forum...SOO glad I did!! please write more...and I trust that all will explain itself in time :smiley:

Let me just say...this is sooo good and I'm so glad you wrote a sequel. I enjoyed FLCH so much and I didn't want it to end. Lucky for me, its not ending yet!! :smiley:

P.S. I love the song Butterfly Kisses. I sang it for my Dad in front of my church when I was 8 :smiley: I know a guy sings it, but, it was my Dad's and my song...golly it made him cry :P

:eek: I'm insulted that i didn't even get a notice that it was up :P :lol: j/k but i loved that. especially that last line. :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

i hadn't realized you wrote a sequel till now, Thanks for that I loved FLCH and can't wait for another chapter when you post!!!

Back