Blue Like September Mornings

Yes, Vaughn really needs to get rid of Lauren right away and just get with Syd already. :lol: So cute the girls are trying to hook them up and that Syd is afraid of horses ;) Great job!

“Uhh, so close.” Megan groaned quietly.

Amanda smiled. “Progress, definite progress.”
True, there is some definite progress. :smiley: I can't wait to see what other plans Megan and Amanda have in mind...

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm

“Well,” he sighed, taking another step towards her. “I did mislead you. I should have been upfront about the fact that I was in a relationship with someone and I’m sorry.”

Sydney nodded slightly and stood up. “Apology accepted. Don’t worry about it,”

When a woman says don't worry about it, it means worry...a lot..

Michael doesn't want to break up with Lauren prematurely but unless he does break up with Lauren, Syd is going to stay distant. She's a woman of principals; i.e. you don't date someone in a relationship. After Michael finally gets his courage up and dumps Lauren, he's going to have to work hard to get Syd back.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

When a woman says don't worry about it, it means worry...a lot..

Michael doesn't want to break up with Lauren prematurely but unless he does break up with Lauren, Syd is going to stay distant. She's a woman of principals; i.e. you don't date someone in a relationship. After Michael finally gets his courage up and dumps Lauren, he's going to have to work hard to get Syd back.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris
I totally agree. Especially the "Don't worry about it" part.

I hope he either broke up with the cow while he was away on business, or does it soon.
At least he figured out why Sydney was acting the way she was. He was a jerk.
The apology was to best move.

I loved the girls working to get them together. And, Megan told Vaughn that she likes Sydney.

The horse riding was a good start.

There was some nice progress. It was slow, but still progress.

Can't wait to see what the girls come up with next.
I hope Vaughn figures out what they are doing and goes along with it.

i agree, they are coming along nicely, very good progress :P

horses are cute but can be really scary when they go fast

Michael is a strong man, please update soon and thats good news about your Hard Drive :D

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

Great fic. I love how Megan and Amanda are trying to get Michael and Syd together.

Please put me on the pm list.

wow! I have got to be the slowest person on the planet to just barely be replying to this fic!

I love this, and I love It Tkes Two. The changes you've made from the plotline of the movie have been very good. Amanda and Megan are so cute, and Syd is so sweet with them! I hope Michael realizes that he still needs to break up with Lauren though.

PM please!
-Liz

Aww they are soo bad its good ... love it ... well glad Michael realized he was a jerk ... Amanda and Megen are soo cool love them ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Amanda and Megan are such rebels in the very best of ways. I love it! :lol:
Glad Michael appologised for the little ' Lauren' incident.
Cant wait for more!

Back