Board games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monoploy! I played that today, I also sorta like chess, BUT
talktohand.gif
I don't play it very offten ^_^

clue is awesome! I have a game called wadjet, its sorta like clue but its set in egypt... its really complicated :rolleyes: but i love it

Risk is weird for me because I am absolutely ridiculous in defense--for some reason I roll sixes like you wouldn't believe. I almost always win when I play, even when I make dumb mistakes. People won't play with me because it's so frustrating! I can't roll what I want in offense or for Monopoly, or Yahtzee, or craps (darn it!), though! Just Risk. Just a weird phenomenon . . .

Is it my favorite? Can't say, don't get to play it enough. I do like Monopoly, too, and Clue, but I don't get to play it often enough, either.
;)

taboo, guesstures, and cranium.

i like these just because they're all more of a "party" game and really funny things can happen when you've got a bunch of people playing. :lol:

hey I'll bring this back up since we have just had another holiday season

I got LOTR Monopoly
LOTR Risk
LOTR Trivial Pursuit

I love playing the compatibility game-- shows how different you are from your friends, lol! I also like playing life-- I always end up having no kids, hahah! <--that's the way to live! (I love being the artist that gets $100,000 every paycheck! If life could only be like that!!)

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Monopoly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus! The money works great if you want to conterfeit a tourist! :lol:
jk jk

~~Spongy!
monopoly makes me violent. i used to play against my older brother, i don't think we ever finished a game :lol: :Ph34r:

jack said:
jk jk

~~Spongy!
monopoly makes me violent. i used to play against my older brother, i don't think we ever finished a game :lol: :Ph34r:
Ditto to that! LMAO

I never finished a game either, we never make it to the hotels and stuff.
When we play Monopoly, we always have a major fight :ninja: :lol:

~~Spongy!

jack said:
jk jk

~~Spongy!
Ditto to that! LMAO

I never finished a game either, we never make it to the hotels and stuff.
When we play Monopoly, we always have a major fight :ninja: :lol:

~~Spongy!
me and my brother

brother: you have to pay the rent
me: what rent?
brother: for landing on Reading Railroad
me: fine
brother: so since i have 2 hotels and 5 houses that'd be...
me: f*ck you
:Ph34r:

it'd always happen that way. i cheated on rolling the dice so i wouldn't land on his friggin squares. then he'd get mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back