Politics Body Image

One of my friends is 5'4" and wants to be 100 lbs. It's still her main goal. She gets annoyed with me 'cause I'm only an inch shorter than her and weigh more than 10 lbs less... but she doesn't seem to understand that I have a lighter bone structure than her. And the girl's mother is a psychologist, and her mother doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with her. :confused:

Yesterday all I ate before dinne was a bagel :thinking:

I'm starting to scare myself :lol: I'm just not hungry :blink:

:eek:fftopic: and ehlo leah :eek:ldhi: me missed you :eek:fftopic:

SiriCerasi said:
Yesterday all I ate before dinne was a bagel :thinking:

I'm starting to scare myself :lol: I'm just not hungry :blink:

:eek:fftopic: and ehlo leah :eek:ldhi: me missed you :eek:fftopic:
Aww me missed you too, Siri!

Gosh, I've eaten so much in the past few days. My mom keeps going, "hey, you want to eat this?" and it's all this good food, and I just can't refuse. :lol: And she's making me one of my favorite meals tonight, since I'm going back to my apartment tmo. ^_^

If it makes you feel better though... bagels are heavy and they really fill you up. If I eat a bagel, I can't eat anything for hours. ;) And really, if you aren't hungry, then it's unhealthy to force yourself to eat. Unless it's a constant thing... I'm not making much sense... :lol:

Oh really? *sigh of relief*

But I find that if I don't eat breakfast, I just won't get hungry all day. Like yesterday, we were going out early and I wanted to get up as late as possible so I didn't eat breakfast. And then all of the sudden it was 2:30 and I hadn't eaten but I wasn't hungry. :thinking: Is that good?

And yeah that constant thing... :blink: Right over my head. :lol:

VaughnFan13 said:
Marlene said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
my friend hasn't touched food for 3 days, i'm worried about her... although she just claims she's "not hungry"  -_-
Oye...I kind of worried about one of my friends too. She's obssesive about her weight and she's a picky eater. (Geez...she doesn't like chocolate, the only type of candy she likes are skittles.) :blink: Anyways, one of my friends have already smacked her cause she was seriously pissing us off. She goes on ranting about how she's 102 and about how she only weighed 95 in the summer. So she's not eating lunch or breakfeast anymore. And she purposely gets off at my train station so she can walk home and burn calories. I should have been the one to smack her! She's passed out after gym so her science teacher has already informed guidance and her mother.

She goes on about how we're allegedly not fat, and that she's obessed. Her excuse for my additional 20 lbs..."You're taller!" :faints: I don't think 1/2 an inch makes a real difference. Oye...someone has to smack some sense into her, or we got to start tube feeding her.
How tall is she? And at least she's eating something right?

This sorta reminds me of me...I'll skip meals sometimes, and I'll try to excercise as much as I can...if my mom or someone offers to give me a ride from school, i'll tell them that i need the excercise and walk instead...or i'll say i dont want to trouble them. And the whole, "You're taller!" thing is what i do too....but i'm 4'10, and my friends are 5ft something...i mean, i'm 90 or so pounds, but i could lose a pound or two. and my friends weight 160 or something...and then they ask me if i think they're fat then, and i just say that they're taller....
quite honestly i've never seen her eat anything in my 4 years of knowing her pretty well. like in middle school she just wouldn't go down to the lunchroom. :shakeshead: Well I'm 5'5" and she's like 5'4.5"...so the other day I got all mad, and I made her tell me what she eats. Then she went on about how her mother gets angry at her since she eats the same thing everyday. Nevertheless she eats like a bird, and everythign has to be fat free too. Geez.

I'm happy...didn't gain a pound this thanksgiving, the whole screw breakfeast n lunch and double dessert worked. :D Don't plan on doing that until xmas or something like that, unless someone gets more of that pie from tribeca. :D

SiriCerasi said:

But I find that if I don't eat breakfast, I just won't get hungry all day. Like yesterday, we were going out early and I wanted to get up as late as possible so I didn't eat breakfast. And then all of the sudden it was 2:30 and I hadn't eaten but I wasn't hungry. :thinking: Is that good?

Chances are, if you DO want to eat food, but just aren't hungry, there's another factor at work. For example, my friend's little sister (not really little, she's a HS senior now... but you know. :lol: ) is 5'9" and 94 lbs. But I've seen that girl eat... and eat and eat and eat. She loves food, but she has a digestive problem and has been in and out of the hospital. So she has an eating disorder... but not a psychological one like anorexia.

And I'm the same way, Siri. If I don't eat breakfast, then I can go without eating all day. Usually though, I have coffee, and that requires me to eat something to soak up the caffeine a little or I'll shake like... like... I dunno. Something that shakes a lot. :lol: Anyways. I don't know why it works like that. But I'm sure it's not unhealthy.

Existentialist said:
SiriCerasi said:

Chances are, if you DO want to eat food, but just aren't hungry, there's another factor at work. For example, my friend's little sister (not really little, she's a HS senior now... but you know. :lol: ) is 5'9" and 94 lbs. But I've seen that girl eat... and eat and eat and eat. She loves food, but she has a digestive problem and has been in and out of the hospital. So she has an eating disorder... but not a psychological one like anorexia.

And I'm the same way, Siri. If I don't eat breakfast, then I can go without eating all day. Usually though, I have coffee, and that requires me to eat something to soak up the caffeine a little or I'll shake like... like... I dunno. Something that shakes a lot. :lol: Anyways. I don't know why it works like that. But I'm sure it's not unhealthy.
Geeeez thats insane!

It's like my friend shes about my height I doubt she weighs 100 lbs, but she just eats and eats. :thud: Makes me jealous... ugh

I mean I KNOW I'm not fat but I just can't help thinking I am. :o_O:

And yeah the no breakfast thing is weird. :blink:

My friend's sis really is sick though... just not psychologically.

And same here. I know I'm not fat, but every once in a while, I poke my stomach and think "eww." :poke: :laughbounce: I think that's just natural though.

Existentialist said:

And same here. I know I'm not fat, but every once in a while, I poke my stomach and think "eww." :poke: :laughbounce: I think that's just natural though.
lol i always poke at my stomach :lol:

SecretAgentMan said:
Existentialist said:

And same here. I know I'm not fat, but every once in a while, I poke my stomach and think "eww." :poke:    :laughbounce:  I think that's just natural though.
lol i always poke at my stomach :lol:
so do i. I'm not fat either. I can eat soooooo much though and gain no weight. I'm very thankful for that or I would be sooooo fat ^_^

i went to the doctor today, and she gave me a perscription for my acne, and told me that i should strive to loose about 10 pounds. great. i'd still be fat. :o_O: this is gonna drive me insane.

i used to have an eating disorder but i wasnt anerexioc or belimic but i was close to anerexia......when i got real depressed over sp m,any htings i just couldnt do anything...i could stand how i looked in a bathing suit so in the spring i just stopped eating....i set a goal for myself like *only 20 grams of fat....and 300 calories a day* it was pretty bad and if i cheated i would shorten the other day(s).....i was so obssesed with it and then in the summer it got kinda worse i wouldn't eat any breakfast or lunch i would just eat a small dinner and then go out and eiather run or go to the mall or sumwhere that can be counted as *exercise*.and sumtimes i would just cry cuz i wanted this food or that food so bad but i knew i couldnt have it.....so like by mid June i started to eat again like A LOT and i gained like 5 pounds back....and then august it happend again for a month maybe cuz i lost so many friends and i felt like i was loosing my life and it was falling apart so fast....so like now i eat but i get so full so fast now...i cant finnish up mah meals anymore like i use to be able to....and like once u start to not eat for awhile its hard to stop with out thinking *omg i am gunna gain wait or thats so fattening i cant have that....when its just like a 90 calorie snack or sumthing* or like a lotta of the times when i was hungary i would fill myself up with a whole lotta water and it made me feel like i was full or i distracted myself....went outside or didn't think of food

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
urgh the holidays are like the worst time to try and lose weight.

all that delicious food!!!  :Ph34r:
I'm eating an Aero bar right now 🤤
Eggnog, turkey, potatoes, Pie, Bread, Butter, cookies, chocolate...🤤

~~Spongy!
LOL i know ....

gggrrr i was so close, and now i'm so far away :lol:

Back