Body Language

Okay sydney and Vaughn have not kissed yet! I'm doin this in a lot of narrations..this is my first time so bare with me lol!

Vaughn's POV

Vaughn was not looking forward to this meeting. He usually loved seeing Agent Bristow every chance he got. Last night he had dreamed about her. he dreamed about her often, but this one was wildly passionate. Everytime he saw her he had to face the facts that he could not have her. 'Stupid SD6.' he thought. 'Stupid protocol!' He grabbed his keys from the table and wrote a note to Alice, his fiancee.`

Yeah i know it is short...if you want me to keep posting give me some reviews PLEaSE

:eek: He is engaged to Alice?? I hate Alice!! She sucks! But, it is kind of short, so, I don't have much to go on. So far, so good.

~Shammi~

Vaughn suddenly realizes what a d/a alice is, then begs Sydney to give them a chance! Sorry, I can't stand alice. If Vaughn's married to her in season 3...nope, not gonna think about it... he has to have married Sydney before she dissapeared. Oook then, I'm gonna shut up now. I hope you continue, this story has a great beginning, and it starts out uniquely, (< is that a word...?) I'd like to see where you plan to take it! ^_^

Okay next part

Sydney looked herself over in the mirror one last time. She didn't know why, but everytime she was suppossed to go meet Vaughn she became self-concious. She touched up on her make-up, unbuttoned her blouse a little, and nodded with satisfaction. Sydney retrieved her keys from the cabinet, and she scribbled a little note to Francie saying she'd be gone for the evening. Sydney's doorbell rang, it was Will.
"You ready?" he asked, checking out Sydney's slim body.
"Yeah," she said sighing. This will be a long night she thought, sitting with Alice for well over 2 hours. It wouldn't be too bad she thought, at least Vaughn will be there.

Vaughn and Alice arrived at the restaraunt before Will and Sydney. Vaughn still wasn't looking forward toward the evening. The only good thing, he thought, was seeing Sydney. They chose a small table near the dancing floor. Vaughn, genttleman like, pulled the chair out for Alice. He sat opposite from her. Alice wore a look of shock. She was inclined to move next to him.
"There is plenty of room over here..." she hinted.
"I know, but...." Vaughn's words were broken up. Will followed by a gorgeous Sydney entered. Vaughn looked her over, up and down several times.
"Aren't you gonna introduce me?" Alice said, nudging him in the ribs. Oh yeah of course.
"Umm Will, this is Alice and 'Rita' you've met Alice before." Vaughn left out the significent detail of the fiancee. Vaughn graciously pulled the chair backwards for Sydney. She smiled politely and sat down. Alice and Will were transfixed by the electricity radiating from them. Alice broke the silence, she spoke to Will. "I'm Vaughn's girlfriend by the way. Oh sorry i mean fiancee." She giggled and held out her hand, on it was a diamond.

This is pretty good! You should post it in larger lumps, though. It would make it easier to read and we wouldn't have to wait. Good job and post more soon!
~kate

Sydney began choking on her wine, "Engaged?" she said, her face was turning pale. Will (best thing he has ever done...lol jk) sensed the discomfort and asked Alice if she'd like to dance. "Sure,"she said. "Someone here has manners..." Sydney looked down at the table. 'Be strong' she thought. 'He is entitled to his own life.'
"Syd listen..."
"You Son of a Bit*h!" she said. 'So much for being strong.'
"Okay, i probably deserved that," Vaughn said desperately.
"Yeah you're dam* right you did," she said standing up.
"Just listen to me please!" he cried urgently.
"Maybe you don't understand me," she said defensively. "Go to hell!"
"It's not like it seems.." Vaughn was cut off again. Sydney took the liberty of throwing her water in his face. "Maybe you don't understand me Mr. Vaughn, maybe this will help." This time she poured her spagethi (her appetizer) on his lap. Sydney stormed off and grabbed Will.
"Come on it's time to go," she said, giving Alice a go to hell look.
"Wait let me get my jacket," Will said puzzled. He walked to the table to see an emotionles Vaughn drenched. "What happened to you?" Will said.
"I'll tell you what happened," she said, "i woke up!" Sydney said, anger was brewing inside of her. Alice rushed to his side and said, "What happened?"
Will grabbed his jacket and said. "I'm ready."
"Good me too," Syd said as she pulled Will in closer. The kissed for a good 10 seconds. "We must be going," she said, "Me and my BOYFRIEND."

This is really good. very interesting. I think you should make Alice "acidentally" fall of a cliff. Well, back to reality, this is a great.
-Amber

ahk!!!! no!!!! how can he be enaged to alice!?!?!?!! no!!!!...but one thing htough...i cant imagine syd gettin rally pissed of liked that

Sydney wouldn't get pissed....at least she wouldn't really show it at all to anybody! She likes to hide her feelings as best as she can!

Back