Body Language

Sorry that it has been forever since i have last updateD! But i have been writin a new chap...tryin to make it really good cuz the ending is coming up, so i'm trying to wurk everythin out!
So keep reviewing and don't forget about my story!
I'll PM everyone when i finish! I promise it'll be soon!
¤sparky¤

Hi everyone!

Yes i'm still gunna continue this story and I know it's been like forever since i've posted and im so sorry! Im sick right now :( -- and i've just been really busy.

One of my good friend's father is in the hospital right now. It was really unexpected too. He is in a coma and the chances that he will live are very slim---he has a brain tumor on the part of his brain where his memory is concerned. :(

But I am continuing this story and there should be an update really soon! As in this is week!! I will PM everyone as soon as I update!

¤becki¤

OMG, this is such a great story! Although I've been crying for the last three chapters, especially when Gabriel and Zachary were killed :angry: Anyway, I definitely want to keep up with this fic so could you please PM me when u update? Thanks!

Agh! I just started reading but finally caught up. I need to know whats happening. When are you going to update? I hate cliffhangers. Please write more soon. I love this fic. I am so addicted! Update soon and please Pm when you do!

Cool story. I know there is probably no chance of you continuing this fic since it's been like a year and a half, but just in case you do, I'd like a PM!

~Lauryn~

Back