Body Language

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGTHAT WAS SO AWESOME AND SO SAD AND JUST SO GREAT I LOVED IT PLEASE POST MORE SOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! This is.....well.. some really compelling stuff, really! It's great! I can't wait for more! PM me when you update...please..?

Oh my gosh! He cannot have married that b****! Kick his a** Syd! More soon! It's Friday! can I get a PM when you update? thanx Brittany

It's monday....yeah, 3 days after friday. The chap will be up tomorrow. School galore! We get out this friday so we have lots and lots of h/w. Sorry again about the delay but i'll have it up on Tuesday! Thx. again 4 the reviews! Plz keep on giving em. -BeckI

it's tommorow! but that's okay b/c i know how you feel about end of the year school work. the teachers are loading it on. can't they give us a break. i mean i want to eb=njoy myself before i graduate next wed.! can't wait for more! love ya babe~amber~ :asleep:

Back