• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never heard of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i love bon jovi my favorit song is its my life and the radio saved my life

if you like the band i would love to know what is you favorit song

Go BON JOVI

I was a huge Bon Jovi fan when I was younger! I still love their music, just not as much I did. They have so many great songs but favorite is Always.

I LOVE HIM!!!!! :love:

:woot: :woot: :woot: i went to see him in concert two years ago and it was the best concert i've ever been to!! :happydance:

my fave song is Living on A Prayer! ^_^

I'm not a huge fan but I own his greatest hits, Crossroads. I like mostly his 80's material. My favorites of his are Lay Your Hands On Me, You Give Love a Bad Name, and Keep the Faith.

Yea, Bon Jovi's pretty cool. My favorite song is "Livin on a Prayer" cuz once on Yes Dear they did this really funny thing with it.

That's awesome that no one so far said that they hadn't heard of them before!

<Shotgun> said:
Im not really a fan of them, but I loved the song they did for that Armagedon film
[post="1264647"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That was Aerosmith.

And I LOVE Bon Jovi. I've loved them since I was about 6. My parents brought me up on thier music and I just kinda kept on enjoying it.

And can I say that it really irks me when I see people refer to Bon Jovi as he. The lead singer is Jon Bon Jovi, but there is a whole band there too :P

regina_alias said:

That was Aerosmith.

And I LOVE Bon Jovi. I've loved them since I was about 6. My parents brought me up on thier music and I just kinda kept on enjoying it.

And can I say that it really irks me when I see people refer to Bon Jovi as he. The lead singer is Jon Bon Jovi, but there is a whole band there too  :P

[post="1310989"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, he had some solo material under JBJ like some songs from 'Young Guns II' including Blaze of Glory. I first remember them around the same time when I started kindergarten (86-87) which I noticed since you're about a month younger than I am.

Back