Drama Bones

Bones is a great show, and I thoroughly enjoy watching it. It's just a shame that my viewings of it, haven't been smooth, as I've always had school commitments on the Thursday when it's on, in Australia.

i think it's kind of a bad show.....but I LOVE IT! haha. one of those guilty pleasures i guess. though i'm not sure that i'm happy that they made zach into a respectable guy you can put in front of a jury. i loved him as the dork.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't eat during this show! Thanks, Booth!

Good solid start. Fascinating serial killer.

And I really liked how the tension played out between them. I liked that it was Booth that was anxious about their relationship. the park bench scene was lovely.

D'you know something.. I LOVE this show. In the UK, it was first shown too close to the last episode of Angel, so I didn't watch it because i couldn't see David as anyone other than Angel. But then the first episode starring Stephen Fry caught my attention, as I love him to bits and we watched it. After watching that single episode, we went out and bought the available boxed sets and devoured them greedily. Now I wait in anticipation for the next season to start!!!!!

Bones is awesome!!!!

It's totally my new Alias in the relationshippy aspect of things. Booth/Bones chemistry/angst/wubness is AMAZING. of course the season 4 finale pissed me off, but I'm anxiously awaiting season 5!!!!

Bones is awesome!!!!

It's totally my new Alias in the relationshippy aspect of things. Booth/Bones chemistry/angst/wubness is AMAZING. of course the season 4 finale pissed me off, but I'm anxiously awaiting season 5!!!!

I loved the season 4 finale and I too can't wait for season 5!!! and I definately agree with you on the whole Booth/Brennan chemistry it's my new Alias as well

Yeah I miss Zakk too :( the young black guy intern makes me laugh... the team seems to scare the felgercarb out of him when they veer away from the job at hand.

And I love Sweets... didn't like him when he first came onto the show, but he really fits in and the dynamics between him, Brennan and Booth have some hilarious moments.

Bones is awesome!!!!

Hey, I had to refind all my details because I needed to come and post to you Janet, OMG Booth/Bones are totally my Syd/Vaughn too
I was dying to reread some of your stuff and couldnt for the life of me remember your site, YAY now I got it!
Hope your well

Yes i watch it every week, it is a really good show, especially the way they find out the murders and catch the people at the end, it is really interesting how they find out the murderer from just bones and maybe some fungus, and that is what makes the show great.

When this first aired I really wasn't aware of it too much so I never watched it. Lately though I've started watching it on Hulu to have something on in the background while working and it's surprisingly much better then I recalled. So far I'm up to S4. Unfortunately thanks to the internet, and the fact that the show is from 15 years ago 🤣, I've seen some spoilers for what happens in the later seasons but I'll keep watching.

I do find the meta references amusing of the show being based on a series of books by Kathy Reichs and in the show the main character writes books with the main character named Kathy Reichs.

I'm up to the middle of S5. Is it my imagination or does Sweets constantly get ridiculed for no reason by the rest of the Jeffersonian crew?

I'm up to the middle of S5. Is it my imagination or does Sweets constantly get ridiculed for no reason by the rest of the Jeffersonian crew?
... and I'm done, all 12 seasons. Overall not a bad. The "Squinterns" were one of the better parts of the show, along with Hodgins.

Now on to my queue of other stuff that got backed up while I marathoned Bones. :LOL:

Back