boo boo be do

im fine, im just trying to finsh the second chapter of my fic (the new one) when i have that done i will send it to yah jo

but im haveing troubel in the fic makeing her job at the cia. how am i going to talk about her job and her romace her friend's

anyway ill stopp rambeling on

Chili YAY for not having a stressful first day back in work!!!! and yeah Howdy is a great word

Gertie YAY for nearly having chapter 2 done can't wait for that :smiley:

Lizzie Hiya hun

ok so it's called IT'S NOT THE SAME thank's to jo :smiley:

“ mornin mommy” she said in a little baby voice, irina kissed Nadia on the head and got up.

one more i think

“ i don't know i just”........but she was cut of by loud singing coming from the bathroom

there you go enjoy :smiley:

Thanks for the credit but i think it was a joint effort of throwing titles out there and seeing which ones fitted the best :smiley: and ohhhhhhhhhhhh i cant wait to read it :smiley:

anytime :smiley: oh yeah you know i was telling you about that viddy i made of er i will give you the link to my photo bucket if you still wanna see it cos i cant email it cos its too big :smiley:

New Moon was really good for anyone who wants to know. OMG I have so much work to do and it all has to be done by tommorrow but I can't print it out. I am so fucked!

Back