boo boo be do

ALIASX

Cadet
OMG I just saw the commercial for the grudge 2. That movie looks so stupid. How could they make a second once after EVERYONE absolutely hated the first one. Did it even make any money? I mean I can understand them making a movie like Hostel 2 because that was number one in the box office but didn't the Grudge suck all around?

aliasunused

Cadet
Hey D how are ya doing?? I don't know how they could make the first one it was rubbish and one of the biggest waste of times ever

ALIASX

Cadet
I know right?

I am so bored!

Absolutely nothing to do!

What am i going to do? I am so bored and stressed at the same time!

aliasunused

Cadet
you really need to chill out hun but i know what you mean i am soooooo stressed but i am also tired of being stressed if that makes sense lol

hey everyone! just finished new moon. it's awesome. can't wait for the next book. i had a pretty good day, got interviewed for leadership and was so terrified, but i think i did ok.

~Kay :cool:

TheOrphan

Cadet
hey dudes, waddup everybody,
i'm just having a crazy mental freakin bass out on my bass at the mo, just going like crazy lol.

there we go just a random piece of useless info for yal

CHili
:bluehair:

aliasunused

Cadet
hey all I'm good had a great day in work apart from being knocked for six in town at lunch and now i have a slightly damaged hip damn teenage boys lol

how are you all ?????

TheOrphan

Cadet
welcome to the 'anyone one else that decides to piss me off can leave right now' message.

as yal can tell Chili is a little pissed off today,

reason number 1: people who agree to go out for someones birthday a week before and then phone up the night before and tell me they are too broke and then they phone me the next day saying that they are going for another reason instead. BASTARDS, BASTARDS BASTARDS

arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why they all decide to lie and not bother telling the truth, well F***ED if i know.

CHili
:bluehair:

aliasunused

Cadet
Hey all

Chilli I hope you are feeling better today hun *hugs to you*

Gertie hun I have no life whatever day of the week it is lol

ALIASX

Cadet
Your lucky that people have reviewed your fic. Mine has been out for many months and no reviews. How is everyone?

Has anyone heard that song chicken noodle soup?

aliasunused

Cadet
awww Kay sweetie I'm so sorry your not having a good day *hugs*

I have had a strange evening but the day has been pretty good to be honest :)

syd-157

Cadet
hi jo im glad you have no life you can join me lol

aliasx where is your fic ill review it :) :) :) i never heard of chicken noddel soup but im gonna look for it

p.s hope you feel better soon kay :)

Top Bottom