boo boo be do

Lizzie it will happen, trust me. However dont rush into anything, I feel lonely myself a lot,so I know sort of how you feel. However I am heeding advice from this thread at the mo, and waiting till I'm more confident in myself before getting back out there. When I date it seems I always end up picking the wrong girls, they either dont go past a second date, mess me around, or cheat on me (n)

Jo, there are good guys around, I like to class myself as one of them, just seems that the arseholes in the world mess it up for us. I am glad you are away from the violent one, and when you are ready to start dating I'm sure you wont be short of offers from decent blokes

Lizzie hun you will find your prince one day but there is no need to be in a rush to meet him :smiley: you will find a guy when the time is right and not before I can tell you that

Hey all how are you all doing ??? how have your weekends been ???
luv n hugs
Jo
xxx

hi yah you lot.........:smiley: :smiley:

i had a good weekend b ymyself because me and my bf are haveing a littel bit of trouble anyway

hope your all ok :smiley: :smiley:

Jo is right Lizzie there is no rush, your prince will arrive I promise you. Your still young, youre cute, it will happen :D

Hey Izzy, welcome back sorry to hear about your bf problems hun, weve missed ya :D

yeah yeah I know guys but like it would get just have a guy around! For like when I have to go to weddings or when I all alone it would nice to have someone hole me -_-

Hiya all how you all doing???? I am completely shattered today work was none stop even had to work thru lunch :( but hey never mind it is money at the end of the day :lol:

luv n hugs
Jo
x

Lizzie you look great in that pic :smiley:

Aww Andy my bosses are not slave drivers it just I had to sort the timesheets and delivery notes out to make sure they all matched up and when you have 30 drivers doing god knows how many runs a day it is a little bit too much for a monday morning esp when some foolish person*namely me* forgot their glasses this morning so I had to strain my eyes resulting in me feeling like I was gonna collapse in the middle of my office grrrrrrrr lol

I'm the same Izzy my face looks so chubby in pics it's sad lol there are very few pics of me that I like so I tend not to show them off unless I have to

lol guys I hate the way i look too!! and I want to know if u guys think I should have it cut that short??? And thanks Izzy but there no way I'm a hottie -_-
BUT OMGZ I was work today and this FedEx guy came into work to get out stuff and I got really sad cause that made me think of nathan and it kinda looked a bit like him but I dont think it was him I didnt see a name tag but I got like this weird feeling and I felt all sad and i allmost though I was going to cry -_-

<3
Lizzie

Lizzie, trust me you look lovely that way theres only so many times I can keep sayin it, I agree with Izzy, you look really cute. And you know you can come to me when youre feelin down :D

sorry andy I was just being all emo last night -_- and yeah i guess I'm a cuttie but nothing else :P but it doesnt matter like i said cause I'm invisable :P Anywayz how is everybody else doing today???
<3
Lizzie

lol lizzie you know ya cute :smiley:

I am feeling rough as hell Can't seem to focus on anything at the moment been feeling like this for a few days grrrrrrrrrrr

Hows everyone????

I have a "Liz is stupid and dumb day" I had spaish and my A&P lab! I just feel really stupid and I wish someone was on but everybody bussy and stuff and I might be going into work here in a few any wayz :P I just hate feeling stupid! felgercarb I have another paper to write tonight! stupid english! I just want to cry myself to sleep! Which I might do later tonight! I hope everyone else is having a better day ;p
<3
Lizzie

Back