boo boo be do

Ok... so i've decided that i'm going to make myself check this page at least once everyday. lol. I havent been on this site in like a week. I swear, ever since school started it's been sooo hard for me to find the time to get on. But I'm going to make the time, cause I miss all you guys. Plus I love having people to talk to other than the friend that I live with. So, hows everyone doing?

Jo: I'm sorry to hear about your fiance and your aunt. I realize I'm like forever late, and I'm sorry for that too. :(

Lizzie: Don't worry, I have those "Ug! I look so ugly! Why am i so stupid" moments too... I'm pretty sure everyone does...so dont feel bad about it. I know I don't :P

Andy: I dont think I've ever actually introduced myself to you... so Hi! I'm Di (which I'm sure you probably gathered by now)... thats all i can pretty much think to say at the moment, so... whats up?

Can't wait to talk to all you guys again soon!!!
Di

Di: Yeah we miss ya!! Oh and I just over reacting as ussaly but I just good at that I gues! just my emotions have been like a freaking roller coaster and I just really want the ride to b over

Aw, I'm sorry life's been hard for you lately Lizzie. Things will be better for you soon, and in the mean time we're all here for you! God only knows how much you guys have helped me, so now it's my turn to do the same! :smiley: PM me anytime you need to talk, or just post in this thread (obviously :P )

Di

Di: *hug* thanks I mean it hasnt been like super bad it just sucks alot lately! I just feel like there something missing and I wish I knew how to fix it -_-

Yeah, I know what you mean. Ever since everything happened with my family I just feel sad all the time. I dont mean like seriously depressed or anything... its just like its always there in the back of my mind, you know. Even though I've gotten through so much and things have turned out ok for me, I can't completely let go and move on with my life, and I dont know why. It kinda sucks :(

Aww Di thanks for your kind comments about my Aunt and my ex :smiley: things are gettin back to some sort of normality now and I am looking forward to my birthday on Monday woooooo hooooooooo I'm gonna be 25 lol

How is everyone doing???

luv n hugs
Jo
xxxx

Lizzie: Nothings wrong with you. Everyone has those periods in their life. You just have to take some time and figure out what is bothering you. It might just be the stress of summer ending and school starting up again. That always does it for me ;)

Jo: Happy Early Birthday!!! Hope you have an awesome monday, eat lots of cake, and get lots of presents. :P I'm glad things are getting back to normal. The same is happening with me too. I'm actually getting used my new living situation and providing for myself. It's not as bad as it was before, which is always nice. :smiley:

hey everyone, sorry its been really really too long,
only just got my internet working here, it feels like ages.
lol

so hows everybody been then?

rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
management at matalan sux
i dont even work there any more and
they still can't get my bloody pay right

rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

other than that how is everyone today cuz im just fantastic,
no i actullay am, the suns shining, im in me shorts and t shirt,
going surfing on saturday.

Chili
:bluehair:

lol OMGZ surfing sounds soooo good! to bad there isnt a beach around herw ^_^ Well I'm pretty good today! But I'm stressing cause I have a spainsh test on thurday and there like a alot of stuff on there and so ahhhhhh and my next class is A&P and I have had my buddy to talk to yet today! ^_^ I sure I shall talk to him later when i get home from school! but on the upside I have today and tommorow off so I can study maybe 😆 well I got to go work on my spanish lab stuff ^_^
<3
Lizzie

Hiya All

I am fantastic today I got absolutely hammered last nite when my parents took me out for a meal for me birthday me mam got me on the cocktails and in all fairness to the woman she was buying them by the jug rather than the glass lol so I have been to work and sat there rather hungover and sleepy all day and now I feel great again lol

hope your al doing ok

Chilli sweetie we have missed ya hun xxxx

Jo
x

Back