boo boo be do

I know right! Damn the 21 drinking age law! :P I think that if im allowed to move out of my parents house and live off my own money that i make working my 2 jobs, i should be able to get drunk every once and a while... but maybe thats just me. :P

lol well I dont do all that but I know 4 real!!! I have a job and I'm almost 20 like in 6 mounths I will b and I have had some wine and done some shots but nothing big cause I a good kid whatever I could do that if i wanted to *grrrrr* I just dont really care that much I care and the fact that it would b sooo much easier the drinking age was like 18 or 19 ;p

Our legal drinking age is 18 lol yours truly was getting served at 17 hehe,its good to reach that age where you can go for a drink, sometimes getting pissed isnt all its cracked up to be though

I go AWOL for a few days and you are pair(Chilli & Andy) are trying to corrupt our lovely Di and Lizzie into alckys like the rest of us lol
I was getting served at the tender age of 15 but they say it is easier for us girls to get served younger lol ;)
It is good to go out and have a drink it can sometimes relax you but other times it just makes you think even more than you did when you were sober in my experience :smiley:

Well moving off the alcohol for a minute how is everyone?????

luv n hugs
Jo
xxxx

Yeah it is a little easier for the girls to get served, as its a lot harder for us to make ourselves look older.

And corrupting Di n Lizzie...lol hardly i always warn of the perils of drinking too much :cool:

yes warning them while we all sit here telling them what great fun we had while out on the lash lol well they will learn for them selves soon enough going out with great mates getting drunk can be amazing fun :smiley:

lol andy isnt curruting me :P I know more then what u guys might think I do! :P And if any thing I might have crurrpted andy LOL *inside joke* :laughing* Today is ok! Just the one day a year *outside of V-day* that I wish I could crawel back into bed and not leave it at all that day :P *austin's 1 year of death* but other than that I'm pretty good! I'm missing someone but I bet he is missing me too! *hugs cookie monster*
<3
lizzie

LOL I'm the boring 'old head' warning on the perils of drinking too much. Fact is, I've been through my 'love to get wrecked' phase from 18-21, enjoy the odd drink but I dont get to the point where i dont know what I'm doing.

Social drinking is fun...but a couple of my old mates now are drinking near enough every day :(

1/ I cant afford to do that

2/ I just couldnt do it....dont enjoy it THAT MUCH!!

The odd party, sure! Chilling with a mate...of course! But not every day!

And, I'm incorruptible lol!

Lizzie, im sorry about the one year anniversary...hope your feeling better now pal :D

today is just not one of the good days lol,
first i go to the wrong room for a lecture cuz a buildings shut down,
come back to collect some photos for a nus card, ttly forget the photos and get to the bottom of stairs b4 remembering,
get there and the cues too long so i had to leave for lecture,
then top up my phone on the atm, which hasnt gone through,
then my mp3 player breaks,
all in all im having a great day,
but its wuite funny really, wen i really really look at it lol.

having a shower i then see the biggest scratch across my neck, from the other night,
its not just one its freakin massive, like the hole of my shoulder

noooooooooooooooooooo

today the surf is good and im stuk doing bloody lectures all day and then tomoz wen its menna be a good swell im going home back inland,
oh well shall be going next week so its all good.
other than that today is going quite smoothly

thanks for da hugs lol

lol

i'm back in my room today!!!
feeling in a quiet mood, not chillin just quiet
so whats up everybody,
hows everyone doing
anything fun lately

Chili :asleep:

I'm good working on my essay :P and I all :D Sence I talked talked to my cookie monster :lauging: :D and i'm missing him now :D so how is everybody else??
<3
lizzie

hello all :smiley: :smiley: im back :smiley:

so how are all of you?

im just so over worked like today i had like a 7 hour lecture.......it's too much

lol :smiley::smiley::smiley: love yah all

Back