boo boo be do

Glad to see everyones good...I'm good too hehe, I'm always good :D (Theres a quote in a book i have that describes this lol cant recall it, will look the book out lol!)

Izzy, we'll have to chat soon pal and catch up, and Lizzie, I had my fingers crossed for ya in your tests :smiley:

😆 Sorry I missed chating with ya again :hugs: I pick up my check and schedual and went to VS for some fun stuff and then I had to get a sports shirt to go under my costom!! How is everybody else???
<3
Lizzie

hey all

So sorry I have been AWOL lately but at this very moment I am slightly drunk from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many cocktails as I have been to watch my sister in law's brother's band play they rock!!!!! had a great nite though

How is everyone doing??????
luv n hugs
Jo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww jo I sure tommorow will b a delight too 😆 I hope ur ok! I just had dinner now I home trying to decied if I want to do my home work or not! and missing my cookie monster *giggel*
<3
Lizzie

Really down peeps, got the flu! :( Nose cant stop runnin, tickly cough and just feel weak.

Was supposed to be going out this weekend but the flu has ruined that, n none of my Alias buds are around to cheer me up :(

I go AWOL for a few days and you are pair(Chilli & Andy) are trying to corrupt our lovely Di and Lizzie into alckys like the rest of us lol

Seriously. common now guys, what are you thinking, talking about drinking around the rest of us. lol. just kidding. its not like ive never drank before. Not that i do it often or anything tho...

Sorry i havent been around for a while... school and stuff... everythings been crazy... i got into another car accident yesterday, but this one was my fault, and it wasnt nearly as bad as the first. i went home to pick up a few things for the first time in forever( incase you guys dont remember i live at my best friends house) and my dad's car was parked in the driveway. in my attempt to make a speedy get away before he noticed i was home and tried to beat me or whatever i smashed into his truck... completely knocking out my passenger seat window (dont ask how i managed to do it... its pretty sad actually)... talk about your run of bad luck. i think im just going to walk everywhere from now on... since i def don't have the money to pay for the damages i caused. i swear im not a bad driver!!! not that any of you are going to believe me now. you know, i really really hate my dad. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

So... how is everyone elses day going??

P.S. I'm sick too Andy, so we can commiserate together

Aww really sorry to hear about all that Di, hope things improve soon hon! All i have left now is a bad cough n aching joints, may have to pull a sickie tomorrow (n)

umm that makes me want noddle soup or tomato soup with a grill cheese sandwich 😆
-_- I'm missing my cookie monster hopefully he'll be on soon ^_^
<3
Lizzie

awww :hugs: sorry its sunday morning here and we went to church then then to eat! and now I shall go get changed into my angle outfit so I can go to work :smiley: :angelic: but I shall be back in 8 or so hours! and we can maybe talk again andy :smiley: I hope u cough isnt to bad! I miss my cookie monster ^_^
<3
lizzie

Back