boo boo be do

yeah i know its crazy! I hope everyone is well today :smiley: i'm pretty good the hair is a mess 😆 but thats suppose to b like that lol oh and of corse I missing my cookie monster again *puppy face*
<3
lizzie

Hey ya'll how is everyone...cough has gone I'm fighting fit and ready to take on the world! Been up town, got Family Guy Season 5, Miami Vice and a few others bits n bobs :cool: Been a while since I last caught some of ya on, hopefully catch a few of ya around soon to catch up :cool:

Lizzie, we'll chat soon ok hon :smiley:

im going to watch that it looks minted,
lol
went to watch borat last nite,
kind of funny,
not if ur jewish,
cant believe he gets away with some of the stuff he says

now have freshers flue all over again, but this time i have it hardcore
man flu lol

Chili

im going to watch that it looks minted,
lol
went to watch borat last nite,
kind of funny,
not if ur jewish,
cant believe he gets away with some of the stuff he says

now have freshers flue all over again, but this time i have it hardcore
man flu lol

Chili

Im not likely to see that Borat film dont like Sacha Baron Cohen/Ali G...think hes an arse

Unlucky dude!

To all the Daniel Craig haters, get it up you!! He's lookin like being a great James Bond :cool: (y)

mmm guys i feel sick (n) i've got a couff and sniffies and i miss my snuggle bunny *giggle* i want him here with me :love:

Awww Lizzie, I hope you shift the symptoms quickly unlike me, your noodle soup worked well for me, pass the recipe onto you're parents maybe your noodle soup will work a treat for you :D

awww thankies andy :D I need to go buy some noddle soup even though I dont eat much food at home ;p
I miss my cookie monster I havent got to talk with him much this week *sadpuppyface* I need him to make me feel better :love:

lol welcome to the thread,
the flue is like the biggest pain in the monkey butt rite now,

mmm bought my double duvet today and its lush as
Chili
:bluehair:

Hiya all!!!!

I have missed loads since I was on here last :(

First of all Lizzie and Chilli hope you get well soon!!!!

Andy hello how are you???

Izzy hun where you been????? hope your doing ok

Di hello hun how are you doing???

Kouk welcome to the thread hun I'm Jo hope your doing well

not a lot to report in my life really just been ill and busy finding a life

luv n hugs
Jo
xxxx

hello allIM BACK :smiley::smiley::smiley:

sorry i have been so bussy with uni and work

i when't on holiday so ive been rushing around

please to know everyone is alive :smiley::smiley:

luv you all

It seems to me that this has become esentially a "Random" thread. Keeping that in mind, if you all would kindly stop posting once this thread has reached 50 pages (which is the limit for random threads) and then continue in the actual random thread here that would be great. Thanks. If you have any questions, you may PM me.

hey everyone as this is our last page lets make it a goodun!!!!!
so its been cool chatting to all of ya and finding out about ya and all those kinda things,
we've had a good run and now its coming to an end
:(
but hey what can yal say???

Chili
:bluehair:

Back