boo boo be do

ok so as i was readin thro sum topics i noticed that there are a lot of tight groups here
so i thought i would make a topic for the lil newbs and peeps that dont really get a look in.

so whos gonna go first

anybody.......

anyone at all.....

lol
Chili
:bluehair:

Well... i'm not exactly a newbie... but we're pretty tight... so i'll add something so you dont have to reclose this post :P

So... Chili... excited about going to New Zealand? Cause I'm excited about Spain... and New Zealand just sounds like such a cool place to visit!

Oh... and Happy Belated B-day 🎂

im so stoked to go, we're gona be vivitin snow fields in the mountains, walkin through the forests,
and of course stayin in the house on the beach

i had good birthday
lol

u got anything planned for the weekend???

Chili

Man! I love snow!!!!! Snowboarding is like my calling. Haha. That's what I love about Maryland... you have the snow, but also the summer heat and all that fun stuff so you don't get too bored with one season or whatnot. :smiley:

This weekend I'm just chilin with my best bud Mk... I live with her now since my parents split so thats pretty much what I do every weekend. I love living with her and her family. It's like the most fun ever. :smiley: I would invite you, but since you don't live anywhere near me, it would be really really difficult for a day trip. Haha

So how about you... Any big plans? Gonna kill your cat? haha

Di

well it would be one hell of a day trip,
love boardin, been a few times and funny as to get back up,

the cat will be fine as long as he dont come anywhere near me
i cant believe he vom'd all over the floor,
man thats sik

ur gonna love spain,

Haha yea, that is pretty gross.... but if it makes you feel better, my cat does it all the time. on the carpet too... just to make it impossible to clean up. Haha

have you been to Spain??? Cause that would just be amazing... you could tell me where to go and stuff. haha

Yep... snowboarding's pretty much amazing... not gonna lie. I'm great while i'm up... the only problem I have is standing back up when I fall... The only both feet strapped to the same board makes it difficult. Good thing i've been getting better at NOT falling. Haha

i remember the first time i went to use ski lit thingy, fell straight over, funny as.

yeah i been to spain but only a few times wen i were a youngin, so cant remember a lot of stuff.
can remember learning to swim in the pool there tho,
aww the childhood memories lol

havnt seen the cat today lol.

by the way dont forget your new words lol
Pleb and mongers, i cant believe u never heard of that before.

chili

Haha funny story about that. Yesterday, when I was hanging out with my friend Mk, we decided to go to the movies.... Mk was driving and someone cut her off and i was like "Damn plebs and mongers!!!" and she gave me the weirdest look ever and said "What the heck did you just say!?" hahaha. And then i tried to explain what what it meant, but i didn't remember... so i was just rambling on. hahaha it was rather sad.

So see... i'm not the only one who hasn't heard of them.

Haha it's probably a good thing that you haven't seen your cat today... i wouldn't want you to kill it. Haha... well i'm helping Mk get packed for her vacation to Deep Creek Lake this weekend. I'm totally staying at my friends house alone this weekend. Awkward much? Haha

So... do you want to explain to me again what Plebs and Mongers are... so i can tell Mk. Haha

Di

ok ima just stick myself in here if thats ok with you two......not a newbie to the website but kinda to this umm topic thingy area....oh the member lounge i am sorta....i guess. but yeah so HI!!!

ok so plebs is more than one so for just one person u say pleb.
pleb means idiot/dumass/jerk/ahole u get the gist.

monger means minger which means ugly person and disgusting.

dont have to use em together but i always do, they just make sense together, lol

eventually saw my cat, only gave him half a bowl that way there would be less to clean up lol,

ok ima just stick myself in here if thats ok with you two......not a newbie to the website but kinda to this umm topic thingy area....oh the member lounge i am sorta....i guess. but yeah so HI!!!

hey non newb newby.
i had to clean it up with rubba gloves, man that was jank!!!

Hey Christi! 👋 Do you know spanish? Cause i heart spanish. :smiley:

Chili what do you look like anyway. I have this visual in my head and i think im prob really really off. haha

Voy a espana en 6 dias!!!!!!!!!!

Di

nice! i've never been to Mexico... but i'm sure you'll have an AMAZING time!

fyi... i would be senorita...since i'm only 17. hehe. gracias for the courtesy though. :smiley:

Thanks im sure i'll have a great time in mexico...i always do. but yeah i meant to put senorita but my brain died and i couldnt figure out how the heck to spell it so i just stuck with senora. :D Enjoy spain i heard its really beautiful and lots of cute guys lol. :cool: dont know if they do it yet but if they do, you gonna run with the bulls?

Haha... no... i'm a fast runner, but I'm pretty sure the bulls are faster.... and I want to come back from spain. haha. well i'm sick and tired, so i'm going to bed. I love going to be at 5:00 on a saturday night... almost as much as I love having a 103 degree fever. I actually just fell asleep typing this message... now it's 5:40ish... this is really hard for me to type i keep falling asleep on the computer table. maybe i should just go to bed. only 5 days until spain and i have to get better!!!!

hey soz i been away for a few days, i been helping a friend out with a christening,

so Di wot dya think i look like. just dont say some 40 yr old fat perv at his comp cuz that is monging, and besides im 19, im blabbering on now,

lol

hows the fever????

btw welcome back newb!!!

Chili

I'm much better now.... fever down to 99... which is like no fever at all. So now im going to go shopping. Haha

Well... (don't laugh) in my mind, you're tall with brown hair and blue eyes. How off am I?

How did the christening go?

Back