boo boo be do

my printer was acting funny today too. i had to print everything in green. :lol:

right now i'm hating my science teacher 'cause we have to have our science fair topics due THIS FRIDAY!!!!!! i'm in major panic mode right now. and i still have a cold.

so how's everyone else been? i always seem to be on when you guys are gone.

hey lizzie im the same in my comfy clothes watching a film well sorta watching and sorta chatting lol im good the boys in work made me an ashtray so i dont have to nick theirs lol

Hey everyone. Well I have the chance to finish my papers today and print them out but my professer is without a doubt pissed at me. I was like "Oh well I don't like you anyway". So how is everyone? I'm still in a bad mood but i'll probably cheer up soon.

im good......so good new's i have chaper 1 ready of my new fic so it shall be posted soon :smiley: :smiley:
What's your fic about? I have a fic but no one wants to read it except one of my friends and some other person. MY friend joined just to read my fic. I finished it but I haven't posted the whole thing. It's scary. It's called 'Leatherface vs. Jason'. I love TCM so I wrote a fic. It's just something I wrote for fun but I think it's pretty good. I'm working on the sequel and the third one right now. Maybe you guys could check it out. It's in R rated fics and in non alias fics. Maybe one of you guys could help me edit the sequels too?

Yeah New Moon is good. Edward comes back. Wait yesterday I went to a club with some of my friends. All of them were girls. I'm about to start cussing so don't look if your sensitive.
Ok. We see a couple people we know a little. One kid's name is morgan and he is like a year younger than us. My friend Ashley doesn't like him and says he walks like a fag. He turns around a slaps her in the face. Me and her were shocked. She was like "this nigga must not know me! I'm about to go off on him. Your lucky I don't slam you into the wall bitch! Come back and hit me one mo' time!" she just went off and then we left the club and they were outside. It was crazy! I can't say the rest cause i'm still tired but it was crazy. So how is everyone else lol.

Back