boo boo be do

OMG I just saw the commercial for the grudge 2. That movie looks so stupid. How could they make a second once after EVERYONE absolutely hated the first one. Did it even make any money? I mean I can understand them making a movie like Hostel 2 because that was number one in the box office but didn't the Grudge suck all around?

hey everyone! just finished new moon. it's awesome. can't wait for the next book. i had a pretty good day, got interviewed for leadership and was so terrified, but i think i did ok.

~Kay :cool:

hey dudes, waddup everybody,
i'm just having a crazy mental freakin bass out on my bass at the mo, just going like crazy lol.

there we go just a random piece of useless info for yal

CHili
:bluehair:

hey all I'm good had a great day in work apart from being knocked for six in town at lunch and now i have a slightly damaged hip damn teenage boys lol

how are you all ?????

welcome to the 'anyone one else that decides to piss me off can leave right now' message.

as yal can tell Chili is a little pissed off today,

reason number 1: people who agree to go out for someones birthday a week before and then phone up the night before and tell me they are too broke and then they phone me the next day saying that they are going for another reason instead. BASTARDS, BASTARDS BASTARDS

arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why they all decide to lie and not bother telling the truth, well F***ED if i know.

CHili
:bluehair:

awhhhh i hate that......chili i hope you feel better soon

where are yah all ? hello, i think im the only one who dosen't have a life on a sunday :(

Your lucky that people have reviewed your fic. Mine has been out for many months and no reviews. How is everyone?

Has anyone heard that song chicken noodle soup?

hi jo im glad you have no life you can join me lol

aliasx where is your fic ill review it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: i never heard of chicken noddel soup but im gonna look for it

p.s hope you feel better soon kay :smiley:

howdy guys. sorry I've been kinda missing this past weekend! it was just crazy!! I had my meet on saturday and then work and today is my first day back at school so I hope it all works out ok :smiley:
<3
Lizzie

Back