boo boo be do

hey everybody, CHili is now happy but hung over, well not so much hung over now.
my neck is killing me.

well i'm just back for me usual catch up
so wots been going down lately?

:bluehair:

had a big family party, saw everybody and all got a little tipsy, went to play in the pool with all my cuzins, went in with all my clothes and ended up giving all of em piggy backs in there, lol

hi to Julian Sark btw

:bluehair:

Hey to all of ya, Jo,Lizzie,Izzy, Kay n Chilli

First off im gonna have to check these fan fics out when I have more time on my hands :D

Chilli sounds like a mad weekend dude :cool: , hope neck is better soon

Lizzie, hope you have a good week, enjoy yourself :D

Izzy, hows it goin pal? :D

Jo & Kay, aint spoke to you 2 yet but you seem sound enough :cool:

Well, ill be brief, was a bit down yesterday as I had a date set up with this gorgeous lass, but she went and met someone else over the weekend...major suckage...just sums my luck up (n)

On a brighter note...im finally past the 100 post mark...yay :cool:

awwww ANdy :hug: forget that gurl she isnt good enought -_- but it will all work out in the end!! every thing happens for a reasson even if we dont like it! ahhhhh i cant figure out what to wear!!! ^_^

Hiya all!!!!

how you all doing????

Chilli sounds like you had a great weekend hun!!! we really have to catch up soon cos i'm away from Thursday for the week OHHHHHH I'm going to Ibiza :lol: sorry in a random mood :smiley:

Andy nice to meet ya mate :smiley: and don't worry about that girl its her loss!!!!

Lizzie school will get better hun the first day normally sucks anyway :smiley:

Kay so glad your feeling better hun :smiley:

Izzy only just noticed you commented on me having no life as well as you lol so yeah we can have no life together lol :smiley:

Ok so i think i covered everyone ;)

yeah its not to bad! ^_^ I didnt have a class till 10am today but I didnt get out till like 3pm!! *there an hour break in there* I like my spanish class the teacher is pretty cool and there on gurl in the class that love GA like me and she was an alias fan too! So she pretty kool!!! I have the spanish class and the lab right in a row! then i have my A&P lab which is pretty long but I only have it onces a week so its not that bad buts it going to b super hard but that will b fun :smiley: And then I work in a few hours and I get to help train someone ^_^ and I get to close with one of my favoite mangers :smiley:

Hey everyone...

Hi Andy, nice to meet ya. :D And I agree with Jo, it's the girl's loss

Jo, I'm almost always in a random mood. It's ok. :lol:

D, I started to read your fic, but to it got scary so i stopped... :lol: what i read was really good though.

Where are you Di??? Come back!!! :lol:

Izzy, Lizzie, Chili, and anyone I'm forgetting: Hope ya had a good day

OMG I love the Chicken Noodle Soup dance I am so good at it. Today I had chicken noodle soup for lunch and all my friends started laughing. I also know the Ice Cream And Cake, and the Cookie Dough which I made up myself. Thanks for reading my fic Pheonix. Oh and Syd 157 it's called Leatherface vs Jason and it's in rated R fiction and non alias fiction. Read in the R because i'm going to post the whole story this weekend. The edited version. I am so tired. How is everyone else?

Hey all :cool: tried to reply to you all before work but my connection was all screwy, plus my mom was bugging me, so didnt get a chance :(

I'm over the lass, I'll be honest I half expected her to meet someone before me, was just a little miffed she took all weekend to tell me. Thanks to all of you who said dont worry about it, I aint gonna...its Ceilidh's loss!! Shame though, cos if I did manage to pull her, she would have easily been the best lookin lass, not that looks are all I go for, I'm not as shallow as most of us guys, I was just suprised to get her number, and she is still texting me, so obviously I've done something right :lol:

Hope all of you are all right. Myself, I just plan to chill out for the rest of my day off, maybe have another shot of the Alias game, and maybe watch a few X-Files eppys, maybe a couple of Alias ones too....dunno cant decide hehehe, or maybe compose that email to Squaresoft :lol:

😆 awwww andy ur super fly 😆 OH PS every body my msn isnt working so if u want to talk to me u'll need my aim or yahoo!!! well i need to go take a shower before I eat and get ready for my 2 classes for today ;p

Aaww, that sucks, but your right it is her loss. God I am so bored today, I have nothing to do, all my friends have gone on holiday and I don't have work today, so I've been painting a lot recently. Just so everyone knows, my life isn't usually like this, I mean I'm very social and go out a lot, I just didn't want everyone to think I was a loner and didn't go out at all.

Back