boo boo be do

lol,

well i went home from work today, my manager was giving me all this attitude,
he kept giving me all the felgercarb jobs and said that he was understaffed for all the moves we needed to do and then gives me a crappy hang up the pants job,

told him to loose the attitude or i'm not gonna do his work.
he kept giving me felgercarb jobs so i said i was too ill to carry on, came home and rented a movie!!!

i sound well petty but when i only got a week left i thought screw it.
lol

Chili
:bluehair:

😆 sab if any of us is closer to a loner it probley b me cause I work and go to school and that about it!! I got home from school and ate lunch!! and now i'm bord and I'm watching Danny Phantom!! and now I'm still hunger so I'm in search of more food!! ^_^

We'll miss you Jo. Where are you going?
I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I can't wait for the 3 day weekend.
I'm going to a bunch of family parties this weekend, it's my great-aunt & great-uncle's 50th wedding aniversary.
So how is everyone?

jo has allready gone..........she when't to ibiza she txtd me other day because she was board like i am now

so how are you all on this fine saturday !!!!!!!!!

howdy all 😆 I'm should b studing right now but I'm to lazy!! But I found a movie on tbs that I havent see in for ever 😆 so how is everybody else???
<3
Lizzie

Hey guys! Sorry I havent been on for a while. Life's been pretty busy, but in a good way.... so dont worry!

How is everyone doing now-a-days?

Lizzie, are you talking about A Walk To Remember, cause if so, I'm watching it too :P

Awww Izzy and Kay I'm so touched that you missed me I missed all you guys too :smiley: but I'm bacckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and I'm not going anyway for a while lol
The holiday was good and weird at the same time but I had a great time loads of sunbathing and wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much drinking sangria :smiley:

so how is everyone and what have I missed?????

luv n hugs
Jo
xxx

Back