boo boo be do

What is up peeps?? Me, I'm just enjoying my only day off this week, just back from getting hair cut, and dyed, yep Andy is now a blonde, well half blonde! Glad u had a good time Jo, was cool to finally chat to ya!

If I was away somewhere warm I'd be like :cool: kicking back with either a few beers or some champers! Hopefully with a little beach honey by my side :lol:

beer, beach, day off it all sounds good lol.

so wots everybody up to?
i just finished my last day at shitty little matalan, woop woop. im free im free.

ahhhhhhhhhhh go to uni next week, apparently the worlds a scary place. lol
i dont mind as long as i can take my guitars lol

Chili

btw welcome back Jo and di

Chili- how many gutair do u have? 😆
Andy: 😆 sounds like fun good talking again
to everybody else howdy!!! how is everybody doing today!! i'm n english and i'm soooooooooo bord!!
<3
lizzie

ok so sh***n bricks about uni, but its all good lol,
as they say it'll all be ok.

oh by the way i have 2 guitars, one bass guitar and an acoustic.

ooooo very very good weekend.
theres this chick i've liked at work for ages but my m8 liked her and well hes more of a vaughn guy and i'm more of a weiss, just less chubby, so i thought she liked him.

blah blah blah she came to my leaving party, my m8 told her how i felt, (dam alcohol) and so then we got together, yey.

CHili
:bluehair:

CHili: wow that pretty kool!! 😆 I never been drunk so idk what I or any of my friends will b like when we're drunk! but i sure it would be kinda funny!!
<3
lizzie

OMG I was drunk last night! Like 8 or something hours ago. I didn't think I was but I was at my friends house and she has this secret stash. We were taking shots of vodka nad Jose Curveo or something. We had this really nasty $#!% called jeigermeister or something it was in a brownish green bottle and was purple! UGH! I didn't think I was drunk but my friend kept hitting me and I couldn't stay awake or walk in a straight line and I made out with this girl that i've only know for like 2 or 3 days. But i'm fine now! What's up everyone? I have a really bad taste in my mouth.

Hey All How are you all doing?

Chilli - sounds like you had a good nite last nite :smiley:

D - nice on getting drunk all anything available sounds like a cool nite :smiley:

Izzy - how is your weekend going???

Kay - hows school treating you???

Lizzie - getting drunk is cool sometimes other times not so cool but its always good to have a drink with some mates and chill out :smiley:

my weekend has got off to a weird start - I am not sure if I got asked out on a date by a boy in work yesterday so that is confusing the hell out of me lol and today I went to one of my auntie's funeral so it has been a bad day even though we all knew she was ill it was still a shock but she was 85 and had a great life :smiley: so now I am chilling and bored as hell

Jo

D- sounds like fun 😆 drunk people are funny!! not that I've been around to many!
Jo- well I'm 19 so I cant drink here -_- But I can in like 1 yeah and like 7 mouths and 12 dayz i think LMAO!! now I have of corse had wine and that one time at justin when I had something that tastes like those red hot candies but that was a shot and thats it! man my 21 b-day is going to be crazy probley!!
<3
Lizzie

hi yah all

D;glad you had a good piss up lol

Lizzie; awhhh no that must suck not being abel to drink untill your 21.....but i bet when you can there will be no stopping you :smiley:

jo; sorry to hear about you aunt :( i had no idea....if you need anythink you know where i am :smiley: :smiley:

kay: i sure your weekend was fun, you said shopping that allways fun lol

chilli : how you doin buddyi haven't had a chance to say hi so here i go HI!!!!!!!!

just to sum up my weekend was good...i when out with my boyfriend to a couple of clubs...so yes today i have a hang over

:smiley: :smiley:

Hola chicas (and chicos)!

hows life going for ya? It's going pretty well for me. I got a metal rod in my arm and now i can play field hockey again ! :D Well technically, i can't play for a week, but thats not much time at all. Plus, my coach said i can play in the game on thrusday, eventhough i havent practiced in months :D gotta love my coach. I hope i play well, cause college scouts told me they're coming to see me play. I'm, so excited :D

Chili- Aw! thats so adorable! I'm so glad you got the girl :D

Jo- Hey! I havent talked to you in forever! I miss you! What have you been up to?

Lizzie- I havent talked to you in forever either! How are you? Not sick again i hope :P

Kay- Hows school? I have a day off next tuesday, which im pretty exicted about personally, and its sunday so i dont have school today. talk about tons of fun :D

Izzy, Kay thanks about my aunt I appreciate your thoughts :smiley:

Di - hun where the hell have you been I have missed you too :( Well my life have I spoke to you since me and the finace split??? well that happened about 3 weeks ago and we went on holidays together last week and that was weird but I am slowly picking myself back up again and getting on with life.
I am loving my job it is a great atmosphere there and my bosses are fantastic so thats all good :smiley:
um Well I think i got asked out by a boy in work on friday but im not sure lol god single life is confusing and i dont want to start dating again yet or if ever at the moment lol
and lastly my aunt died while i was on holidays and the funeral was yesterday but she has been very ill so now she is not in any pain

it is great news about you getting to play hockey again YAY for you!!!!! so glad you are getting better now :smiley:
what else has been happening with you??? I have missed you :smiley:

luv n hugs
Jo

ok so yey for hockey,
sorry about ur aunt jo, and the confusingness

hey to everybody, gertie, everybody

D- vodka gets me drunk way too quik, lol, good stuff.

ahhhhhhhh only one hole day left.

CHili
:bluehair:

thanks Chilli love your new word "confusingness" that is great :smiley:

Awww chilli please tell me you will have the net when you go to uni ????? otherwise I'm gonna miss ya

Di: No I'm not sick sick again!!! school just been nutz!!
Izzy: I dont know if it will b quiet like that cause I'm a rather shy person in the real world!
Jo: :hug: And OMGZ I havent talk to ya in like forever!!!
<3
lizzie

Back