boo boo be do

so i just bought my first books,
2 books just came to £52, that was just 2 lol

oh well, good news is i got 2 bad news is that i got 4 left.

rarararararararar

right now i'm hand washing a tshirt, i kinda stained it with spag bowl
not that u really wanted to know that but hey

CHili
:bluehair:

Haha thanks for the over abundance of info Chili. :P

Hey to everyone! We're all so busy, it's sad. :( It was a lot easier to keep in touch during the summer.

I'm having an ok day... nothing extraordinary happened, but definitely nothing bad like the day when i got into a car crash. Personally, i really uneventful days like today. A day when I dont have to go to court against my parents or end up in the hospital is a good day. :P

Di

hey, that does sound like a good day,
it rained here for the first time last nite,
kinda fun,

i got my loan today, woooooooo
gonna buy a new laptop today and stuff like that
oh yeah, woop woop

joining the surfing club on saturday
unis great lol

CHili

rararrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ok so i got a new laptop but it didnt work so after 3 hours i took it back to the store and got another one,
this time i'm installing the virus protection before
i'm telling ya if this one doesn't work i'm gonna be kikin sum staple ass

awww poor chilli *hug*
how is everybody doing today?? I feel like felgercarb today! I think I fail my spainsh test again and I really did study this time -_-

hey this one works,
i took it back and got another one,

oh yeah

i got the bloody freshers flu, dam it

my friends are coming down to see me tomorrow, oh yeah.
lol

watching white chicks right now, its all good,

CHili

hello my fellow alias fans :smiley: :smiley:

iv'e been so bussy this last couple of days it's hard to keep track of things...........
i feel like im going mad :smiley: :smiley:

but apart from that im ok i think.......hope you are all doing well.:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Sorry about your lap top Chili... and the flu... that sucks.. and Lizzie, sorry about your spanish test. I'm sure you did great.

Today was good for me... other than the fact that it rained for like a total of 2 mins so the loser team we were supposed to play decided to cancel... how stupid is that? Right now the sky is clear... i mean like totally blue, not a cloud in the sky, sun shining brightly outside. Grr...

hey everybody and newcomers lol

it was pissin it down with rain this morning but now the sun is shining, all is good, need to go and buy some milk,
lol
good to have ya back Di

rarrrrrrrrrrrrr
im free the rest of the day, all is good.

Chili

Hi everybody! Sorry I haven't talked in sooo long! I've been really busy working on my latest fic and getting it edited (I suck at grammar! lol). Hopefully i'll talk 2 U guys soon. Bye

awww kool beans!!! I missing my friend right now *he know who he is* *giggle* and its like 9 days till the 1 year of austins death -_-

Hey all! Missed u all, how have you all been? Lizzie, I'm sure you did fine in Spanish hon :D .

Di, Chilli, Izzy.....Jo everyone hope all is good. Had an Alias sesh with a mate last night 7 straight episodes lol And some drink too, sore head kinda lol

Back to work tonight :angry: but I got a holiday and some DVD purchases to pay for so cant chuck any sickies!!

k so i kinda missed my lecture today, i woke up at 130,
got a wee bit drunk,
taped our flat mate up in gafa tape and put him on the balcony with his trousers round his ankles
funny as.

so how is everybody

i'm ok just a bit blah today -_- I miss my cookie monser bebe :angelic: Ok so i did fail my spanish test again -_- and monday is the one year of the austin things so that might b part of the blahness

Hehehee...much hilarity Chili! Poor sod! Hey Lizzie, sorry bout your spanish test, we'll chat soon eh?

Hope everyone is cool, im in great mood cos ive just been paid! Wooooooooo! Bought Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me off ebay and am about to buy Metal Gear 3 Subsistence for PS2....as Marshall would say...wicked cool!

so pulled another late one last nite,one of the most
memorable nites yet in fact.
got drunk on drinking games,
went to the su bar,
walked home, got some vodka and skips,.
had food fight, bloody big one,
went to some mates, this was bout 230
left mates after falling in the bushes twice,
then decided to go to the beach and wait for the mall to open,
stayed at the beach until 615,
came home,
made some tea