boo boo be do

Awww Chilli don't go getting all sad on us it's not like we don't have other ways of staying in touch seein as I have you all on msn or AIM and a few of you on myspace as well :smiley: so your not getting rid of us that easily and we can still chat on here just have to go to a different thread :(

how is everyone else on here????? I'm still kinda AWOL at the moment but wooooooo ohhhhhhhhhh I'm happy about life lol

luv n hugs
Jo
xxxx

you guys, i didn't mean to stop your conversation entirely. I don't want to seem like the bad guy, i was just reminding you of board rules. The random thread is hardly ever used; there is no reason why you can't continue your conversations there.

awww you guys are all specail to me and if u want to chat on aim or msn I have it on my profile :smiley: most of you do allready *giggle* and plus once we're done here well go attack the random room *eveil laugh*
<3
Lizzie

'Tis rather quiet around here.... :blink:

Yup, soon it'll be time for us all to invade the random thread (cue's Andy's Dr Evil laugh)

"Mwwwaahahahahaha....mwwwaaaahahahahaha...." continues Dr Evil like laugh (raises pinky to mouth), yeeeess we'll hold the place to ransom for....One billion, kigillion, fafillion, gaggillion.....yen!

Hey guys! Sorry I havent been on in a while. My comp crashed, and i had to use my money to fix my car... so my comp stayed broken for a while. lol.

Aw... I cant believe this is our last page (in this forum at least)! I dont have msn :( But i do have a AIM s/n: spaceexplorer89 (at one point i wanted to be an astronaut and i just never changed my s/n... dont judge me :P ) I'm expecting to hear from you guys ASAP. lol

Happy Thanksgiving to those of us in the United States!

Di

Hope all my Allalias buds guys n gals had a good thanksgiving, we dont celebrate turkey day over here so I hope you all had a good time.

I do have AIM too...you can all reach me at....TankoSark....hehehehe :cool: :cool:

Hey guys

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it :smiley: hope your all well I think you all have me on msn or Aim but for those of you on yahoo as well my s/n us x_lilcherub_x AIM s/n is jolilcherub and msn jomorgan6@hotmail.com feel free to add me I should be online a bit more in the next few weeks

luv n hugs to ya all and take care speak soon
Jo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey. I'm SOOO Sorry that I haven't been on in so long! How is everyone? I've just been busy with this project that my professor wants me to do. Speaking of that, do anyone of you have photoshop? I need it to do part of my project and I can't really afford it right now. Can someone help me out. Thanks, if you can please pm me and i'll give you more info. Anyways, is season five of ALIAS out at blockbuster? I'm about to go check.

Indeed! I havent been on since I was last in Texas, Id forgotten my password lol.

Still have all 5 seasons of the great Alias, am watching season 2 right now lol.

Yay....just over 6 weeks till I get to see Lizzie :D

great to see some of you guys still around ... ;)

hope all is well with everybody! have a great week ...

and Andy ... I am also watching the DVD's ... season 3 for me though ... ;)

I guess once they could not get Irina back to the story they decided to go with that ... and also Mrs Vaughn was also not a good term with the fans ...

Back