Boo!

Joyti

Cadet
Who you gonna call?
.... Ghost Busters!!

Why hello there! I am a newbie to the forums. I joined due to my incessant boredom with everyday life and a need to be a part of something bigger - on the internet. Yes I've become bored with only having facebook/twitter/tumblr as an outlet on the world wide web.

So what's the next best thing? Crash a forum that talks about Sci-Fi stuff! Win, win, because that is stuff that I like!

So here I am. The name is Harjot, but you can call me Joyti. I'm a Canuck. Also a recent graduate and self-employed bum. Female. Blon-... no, I have black hair. And I was going to go on with height, weight and all that but instead my shoe size is 8 1/2.

H'okay! Now that we're done with my introduction let's hear from you! Oh brilliant people of the interwebs.

Cheerios!

Joyti, welcome!

Speaking of Ghostbusters, did you see that they are going to do a limited theater re-release, possibly in 3D? I might have to venture out for that one. :D

I'm still hoping for a new sequel to the Ghostbusters, but I won't hold my breath.
Accordin to Dan Aykroyd, it is happening one way or another. Bill Murray was the big hold out but that seems to be resolved and plans are going forward with or without him. The tentative story line proposed is that the original crew is back training a new generation of Ghostbusters to take over the business.

Accordin to Dan Aykroyd, it is happening one way or another. Bill Murray was the big hold out but that seems to be resolved and plans are going forward with or without him. The tentative story line proposed is that the original crew is back training a new generation of Ghostbusters to take over the business.

Excellent, thanks for the info Kevin. I wonder why Mr Murry is reluctant? Ah well, his lose.

Ghostbusters.jpg

Thanks for the welcome everybody! I did not hear about that Kev, but I think I might hop over to a theater for the re-release. 3D! Everybody's doing it.

A sequel to GhostBusters will happen one day or another. I doubt you can leave an idea like that dead while fans itch for more.

Now to post elsewhere on the forums! :smiley:

Welcome to the forums!

As for Ghostbusters, I'd definitely be up for a re-release, especially in 3D.
I'd also like a sequel...because they had a movie called Ghostbusters 2, but that really didn't qualify...at least I'd like to forget it ever happened. ;)

One thing that really kooks me with this message board is that there isn't MUCH activity!

This message board needs some new life breathed into it because it's seriously stagnant!

Back