Boone

are you sad he died?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was sad, and I loved the episode. But I was glad it was Boone who died and not one of the other guys (as we knew it was going to be a guy who died). I would have loved to see Shannon die though. She is my least favourite character.

Vartanbabe said:
I agree with ya onthe shannon thing rather have her dead than Boone
[post="1301821"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I kinda like Shannon with Sayid though. Poor Boone. He didn't even get to say goodbye to the stepsister who used him for money and onetime hookups.

I was sad because Boone was one of those guys who everyone liked and got along with. He was also strong so he could have benefited the group in the future. I almost cried i have to admit.

I agree with you, Shannon should have died cause she's stuck up and always complaining. She doesnt do anything

i liked boone and i'm sorry he's dead, but i'm not terribly upset that he's gone. i'm just happy it wasn't sawyer...

ConcreteGirl said:
Boone's death made me sad, but I still don't understand why Jack is assuming that he was murdered.
[post="1302831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that's b/c of what boone whispered about locke and the plane and the secret hatch. remember? ;)

I bawled my eyes out when he died. I screamed at the TV. I am still so sad about Boonie.

Vartanbabe said:
The whole Shannon and Sayid thing makes me want to vomit.
[post="1301911"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ditto. >.<

hotpot said:
Still sad he's gone. :(  Boone/Shannon had such potential.

I am sooooooo sad that he's gone. I love Boone. And definitely. Shannon/Boone really did have potential.

can someone tell me how he died or what happened?

Extracts from the official summary.

We pick up right where we left off, as Jack works to save Boone, who was crushed in the Beechcraft he and Locke found out in the jungle. Jack examines Boone's legs to see they're fractured and that he's lost a lot of blood. Jack enlists help from Sun and sends Kate for Sawyer's alcohol stash, when Boone's lung collapses. Jack acts fast, pours some alcohol on Boone's chest and uses a knitting needle to puncture the lung and temporarily remedy the situation. At the caves, Jack is further frustrated when he realizes the transfusion isn't working because Boone's injuries aren't from a fall -- something crushed his legs. Jack tells Michael that Boone's leg is dead and filling with blood and that he needs to amputate. Boone calls Jack's name, stopping him in the process and asking Jack to let him go -- he knows he's all messed up inside. Jack's conflicted and doesn't want to give up. But Boone begs until Jack final relents and moves him out of the guillotine. Boone takes his last breath with Jack watching over him.

Back