Boone

are you sad he died?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So SAD!! He was so hot, and I was hoping for some Shoone action. I would have rather gotten rid of the Korean guy or Hurley... someone with not as much potential (for something as good as Shoone could have been!)

Heather said:
So SAD!! He was so hot, and I was hoping for some Shoone action.  I would have rather gotten rid of the Korean guy or Hurley...  someone with not as much potential (for something as good as Shoone could have been!)
[post="1332088"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know!! I was hoping for some Shoone action too. It had so much potential. I love Shoone. But even though Boone is *sniff* dead, there will continue to be Shoone moments, through Shannon and her memories.

garnergarnish said:
Yes!!! i loved Boone and i loved Shoone and now they are both dead. *cries*
[post="1399117"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know. It's so tragic. At least we'll have some Shoone in Shannon's memories (let's just hope that the X3 director will work with her and Lost).

garnergarnish said:
Yes!!! i loved Boone and i loved Shoone and now they are both dead. *cries*
[post="1399117"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Nay, me too. I cried so much, like seriously sobbing, and in every episode after that, when Boone was mentioned and Shannon was crying. Even listening to the score that was played over it makes me cry. Shoone forever.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I know when I do I'll probably ball my eyes out. :cry:

I love how Boone and Shannon snipe at each other all the time.

Also, now Shannon's storylines will be restricted to whatever happens between her and Sayid. There's not much else she does.

I will miss Boone's character. He's been my fav since the pilot ep where he gave all the pens to Jack saying he didn't know which type he needed, when Jack was obviously being sarcastic about getting them in the first place.

i didnt really watch season one so no I am not sad tha he dies ,I didnt really know who he was and I thing that more people need to die there are too many people.

Back