Bored out of my mind...

This very instant I've decided to take a break from posting at HH. Ony gonna play chopper challenge till my brain explodes.

Break's over, my mind exploded metaphorically because the game was cheating on me...but I will beat Sabastians high score! I will!

I gave up. Sorry blur! But I've decided not to post so much, I'm being sort of a compulsive poster. Hopefully I hold out on that decision.

Zink said:
But I've decided not to post so much, I'm being sort of a compulsive poster. Hopefully I hold out on that decision.

We are pretty lax here at Hero's Hall and we let most things slide which are not vulgar, hateful, or obvious flame-bait. Feel free to post as you like, but, we hope each of our members will limit the majority of their posts to 'thoughtful, intelligent topics or responses.' There is certainly room for the humorous retort now and again, but when it gets out of hand, it makes it difficult for readers, who are interested in intelligent discussion, to separate the good from the... not so good... or spam. Everyone is welcome here at Hero's Hall. We enjoy your company.

This thread has definitely derailed a bit. Sorry, Kuzzle. :8}

Kuzzle I see that you live in Alaska. Some the greatest scenery on earth, man. Get out and enjoy it.... unless you live up above the arctic circle.

Back