Bored? try doing this.
open up Google, and enter a search for:

"(your name here) needs"

Let's see how many oddbal responses we can get :D
As thread starter, I'll give it a go first :P

"Don needs our help...GIVING UP THE INTERNET?"

Well geez, this is pretty common knowledge now isn't it? :rolleyes2:

Hey.. funny.

Navarre needs good, nourishing meals to go with the loving care we give him daily at the Abandoned Baby Center, an emergency orphanage.

Oh and for character name, Evran needs:

Discovering God - Knowledge [SIZE=-1]Evran obviously has a better chance of discovering that First of firsts if he stays isolated. ... We face similar needs, we struggle with the same ecology, [/SIZE]

Odd that Evran actually shows up in a search. Who knew. And apparantly I die at the end of the article. That sucks :(

It's funny, I searched Daax needs in google and everything I found was stuff I posted here and everywhere else for the past 3 years and people talking about me. And I also found a few stuff from people who decided to also use the name "Daax" Funny thing is, everything I read had dates between '05 and '06, which is after I had already been using this as my permanent e-name. So, my flamboyant and hyperactive charms must've spread to the far corners of the net from other games and copycats sprung up.

So, before I sprung up on the net and began to come out of my shell, there is no history of any Daax before me, or at least what I saw thus far.

I searched both "Azdel needs" and "Kazor needs" but I didn't get any results for Azdel, and all I got for Kazor was a pair of identical links to the Kazaa homepage.

Apparently, I don't need anything. Its great being perfect.:cool:

(In case anyone is wondering, Kazor is my alter-ego, as well as the basis for my character Azdel.)

Back