Bothering You?

I really want to watch Full Disclosure right now, but I can't because the DVD player on my computer is stupid, so I Can't. You know when you really want to watch one certain epiosode? Well, that is what is going on right now with me! AHHH!!!

~Andrea :angelic:

oooh, a lot!

-just got back from the dentist :eekhair:, so everything is numb, my tongue too :lol:
-i've been coughing for over a week now, too stubborn to go to the doctor, so i'm slowly killing myself coughing up my longs ;)
-made a stupid bet with a friend about cigarettes and me not smoking them
- my dissertation is nowhere near finished, and i've been whining about it for more than a year
- having relationship doubts
and last but not least, i have 5 euros left till the end of this month....

life's great ;)

the fact alias is ending
the fact that i was on a bus from midnight last night till noon today then i came home and slept more but now have finals tommorow tues and wed

Ok, you know what really annoys me? When people talk in the third person. What the heck is that anyway? Anybody out there who talks in the third person... just don't! You sound like this: Diana's writing her post for AllAlias. After she's done, Diana's gonna fold some laundry and download music, and then Diana's gonna read Jane Eyre for Diana's English class. Wow... now how ridiculous does that sound?

Back