Bothering You?

haha go that computer ;)
i keep meaning to get a new one. this one is just felgercarb now...after it needed fixing it just wasn't the same :angry:
my ram is really high in the laptop and i keep the memory down low so its cool...but when i fill it up god it makes it drag lol

Right now i'm bored and it is bothering me. oo an di want get a coke but am restraining myself becuz I had 4 last night and don't want 2 have 2 many lol. I hate that ahhhhhhhhhh giv eme caffenine!

~Andrea

Ummm my brain has seem to found a break in its ability to remember everything. damn you brain *curses* remember this stuff, i need it!

the fact that im stuck inside revising... well AA is revision :P

when it's nearly 80 outside! seriously the BBC just toldd me it's 89F uggggggggggg why are exams in the summer????

What really bugs me is that my stupid computer is so old that it has trrible internet access and it takes FORVER to get anything done on it! Plus, one of my freinds at work is seriusly considering quitting. I would be very sad and lonely :byesad:

I'm tired and can't wake up but can't fall asleep (my mind dosen't know what it wants to do!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH sleep sleep sleep :asleep: :asleep: . My eyes hurt!

~Andrea

Back