Bothering You?

OMG I so don't want to do this math right now. It's not hard or anything, but it's boring, and I don't wanna to think. I think it should be illeagel to give people homework on the weekend. Who the hell cares what 5k+7-11-2k+3k-9 is? Then I have a stupid math test on Tuesday, and boring georgraphy due on Monday. It's not much, but still......I don't wanna to do it :blink:

~Andrea :angelic:

my 'best friend' asking out the guy i liked (when she knew i liked him) and then rubbing it in my face by saying "i can always dump him and get someone else."

anyways.. that was like 2 weeks ago. and its still gotten me mad.

I told my dad that my mom was doing my sisters chore for her so when my dad was yelling at my sister my mom was glaring at me (because shes really close to my little sister and spoils the felgercarb out of her) So now my mom has decided I need another chore to do every week. And this is cleaning the sun porch which is the room my sister uses more than shes in her own room. (i dont even walk in there) So mainly my moms getting back at me and i can't do anything about it without losing TV and i dont want to lose TV the week alias premeirs.

^That's horrible! I hate it when people get favored and the person getting favored isn't me.

I have like ten more chores than my brother and it's because I'm a girl.. <_< Stupid traditional asian parents... But it all good now since I can get out of them by saying I have to study during the school year. Well I do. My brother lies and says he does, then watches tv. :jumpon:

I'm sick and I have a test tommorrow... 3 assignments behind, each assignment takes me like 6 hours, and I have this packet thingy... And that's just one class.

I'm getting sick! ANd there for I feel like felgercarb! and today is going to be a long day!!! And my lap top is broken so I'm sneaking on my dad's computer before I go to school!!!

My psychology teatcher is an idiot. I got really good in my exam and she lowered my number because she apparently doesn't like me. And that was before the summer. Now she never ever even looks at my direction when she is speaking or asking questions. It's so stupid because I really like psychology.

Then I have to keep this stupid lecture in philosophy class. It has to last 45 minutes :angry:

so if life isnt hard enoght! Then someone u have know like at least 12 years dies! and he 18 just like me! we just graduated from high school like 4 or 5 mounths ago and now he is gone! ANdd I have to work on saturday when his furnal is and even if they did give me off I dont know if I could do that! I never been to a furnal! I dont know if I can handle it! what do i do????
syd

So my aunt died and I can't go to the funeral. i't costing my parents 200 to go and just for the plane tickets not to mention the car rental and hotel. I have too much work to do at college anyway. I just really wanted to go.

I woke up eight thirty this morning. And It's the first day of my autumn break!!! I had to go to art school to complete my work that is going to be in an exhibiton soon. Okay. It took me almost three hours to fix it and I thought it wouldn't take more than half an hour :angry:

Now I'm so annoyed because I thought I would have time to have a chat with my friend. But no. She isn't online anymore. :angry: :angry: :angry: And I won't be able to come online until next Saturday.

OK I HAVE HAD THE WORSE START OF THE WEEK:-

1) This HOT POPULAR guy at school told me bout 2 wks ago that i was hot n he would so pik me up, but on friday nite i found out that one on my mates George asked him bout me n Cal told him he didn't care about me .
2) My two best friends are fighting ova this guy Jackson. It was so bad, they actully told one n ada they hate each ada, n they neva wanna talk to them again.n i'm caught up in the middle of it. Both of them keep coming up to me saying wat the ada did , vis versa... n i don't wanna take sides. n i no that if this keeps going on i will. N ITS OVA A GUY :S
3) This guy i was starting to like, think he was a rebound from Cal, has apparently started dating one of me good friends, n the trouble is that i no that there totally sutied for one n ada.
4)i talked to cal.. well cal came up to me cuz he heard alot of ppl talking bout it... he told me he new nothing of it ... but i no he is lying
5) onto of that i have Bronchitis ... i feel yuck :S

soz i just rattled on didnt i :s

~Bridie xox

1. I lost my backpack in waco!!! And the people who have my bag havent called me back!
2.My family left for vagas yestore day with out me!! I hate being alone!!
3.DANCE CLASS!!!!! i can do ever thing in my head but I'm not getting it when I go to do it!!
4. I hate being alone! I get depress when I'm alone and in school I fell alone all the time! I dont have any friend in school!! I fell so depressed!
5. I feel invisable! all my friends are gone or bussy :(
And none of that even has to do with the fact that I dont have a boyfriend and I think about it every day!
syd

my ex girlfriend is being a cow and completely ignoring me. oh well...as nice as it would be to have her in my life i'm seriously fine without her.

my laziness is bothering me right now. :0) i have so much work to do and i can't make myself do it...any of it. ikeep thinking of things to do instead...like get on here, clean my room, play with the kitten....i'm such a bum. i don't want Thanksgiving break to be over!! it's not fair lol

my ex girlfriend is being a complete bitch and completely ignoring me. oh well...as nice as it would be to have her in my life i'm seriously fine without her.

Go you!! (y) :D

i have to finish doing this stupid paper for english...just 600 more words.. oh and my knee's hurting again. and i went xmas shopping on friday and i have like 10 cents left.. :( i dont want thanksgiving break to end!!!!

Back