Bothering You?

Right now at this very moment I'm very annoyed because I was sick today, and now I have to get all caught up in school :blink: . I'm a person who always has to know what is going on, and everything has to be planned, but right now I have no idea how much work I'm going to have when I get back. The onlt=y good thing is that I didn't go to school today, which is always a good thing!

~Andrea :angelic:

There is a new employee where I work and he has taken upon himself to bug me every single minute that I'm there. He's always making jokes about me and won't leave alone no matter what I do! He's driving me nuts!!

Ugh, I have to baby-sit tonight, and I don't want to. Well, actually I don't really mind baby sitting, but it's early today, and I wanted to do something with my friends :( , and now I can't.

OO another one for Andrea...lol. I have to pick my grade. 10 options today, and I have no idea what I want to do. All of the options suck, and I don't want to do any of them + we have to pick one art, and Andrea is probably the worst person you will ever see in art, so...I'm having a few issues :blink:

Television shows being cancelled. First Alias gets killed and now Thereshold. My two fav. porogrammes gone and nothing to replace them except reality tv which i really hate becauses it so boring and annoying. I don't want to watch a bunch on nobodies in a house or some bratty kids who should be being punished not going on tv :banghead:

Well, right now I'm annoyed because I don't know what I want to do today. My mom wants to go and see a movie, but I don't want to. Ugh, Andrea is confused like a face + I have to babysit tonight :blink: . I have such a complicated life :P j/k

I'm bothered by the fact that me and my girlfriend never have time for each other anymore. Its really depressing and i miss her so much :(. I just wish things could be different.:(

I'm bothering by 1. that every guy I like is either taken, just doesnt see me that why is doesnt like gurls :P I love all my friends that are guys and all. But its just not fair to me.
2. The fact that people think ur weird when they relize that ur allmost 19 and have never even been asked out by any guy! and then it makes me think there is something wrong with me (n)

The fact that my doctor said that I could start working out again because it helps the healing process, but some days I'm just going to hurt and that I just have to grin and bear it...along with taking tylenol for it...

Right now I'm annoyed, because I'm bored and have nothing to do, and I don't know what friend to call. I'm also annoyed because I just got my hair cut and I don't really like it :blink:

I'm tired and I depressed cant sleep *tears* I feel alone with out any of my friends. I feel as if they've left me and found better things to do with out me...I've been replaced (n)

Back