Bourbon Street.

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Friday night I went to New Orleans and spent the whole night just walking up and down Bourbon Street having the time of my life. Every time I go its so much fun. I wouldnt dare go during Mardi Gras though. I went to a few clubs and had a few drinks.
Its funny though....because me being a Southerner and having Mardi Gras every year I dont freak out and do weird stuff for some beads. Let me just say I saw I little bit more than I wanted too.....
But yea, there is nothing like the south or Bourbon Street.
Has anyone here ever been?

Nope. Haven't even been to New Orleans.

Wait, drinks? Drinks as in like water or like drinks drinks b/c I thought you were younger than 21?

Yea I am but it really doesnt matter there. In New Orleans you just really need to be 18 and you will have a great time. I was in a club and I had waitresses coming up to me asking me if I wanted a jello shot or something.
Dont worry, I didnt drive anywhere. I walked my happy butt back to the hotel.

Yeah, I've been there tons of times! I love it. Last Halloween my best friend and I went there and had a blast. I can't even remember most of the night because people were buying us drinks left and right. Bourbon Street is only fun during the night and if you're drinking though. During the day when you're sober, it's just dirty.

lenkid said:
Yeah, I've been there tons of times! I love it. Last Halloween my best friend and I went there and had a blast. I can't even remember most of the night because people were buying us drinks left and right. Bourbon Street is only fun during the night and if you're drinking though. During the day when you're sober, it's just dirty.
Yep its a blast at night. :smiley: and yep pretty darn dirty too.

N'awlins ;)

heh. N'awlins. Gotta love it. :smiley:

And, I get to go again this New Years! I can't wait. And I'll actually be legal for real down in the states this time, so i won't have to be using fake id again. ;)

yeah, that's all I used it for too. My brother usually would buy all my drinks for me. But it'll be nice to use my own though ;)

my sis is 16 almost 17 andf she drinks all the time well thats wut she told me like her friends parents go and buy them beers and stuff and they drink them all and get drunk im like ok when the cops cum to one of those houses ur at and ur drinking and u get caught HAVE FUN!!! my parents don't know she always brushes her teeth, gets mouth wash, and chews gum b/4 she cums home
but i would love to go to Bourbon Street it sounds like fun but definatley not during Mardi Gras
~Kay~

I totally want to go for Mardi Gras! That's the only holiday I haven't spent there yet. It would be soooooooo much fun. Although, I think I'd be sick for a week if I ever did go though. ;)

And as for the drinking thing, I started when I was 16 I think, but legal age here is 18, so that's not too bad. To each his own I guess. I'm not a big fan of doing it, but once in awhile it's fun.

heh, yeah. Mardi Gras would not be good for me. I think I'd be proud of myself if I could even move after one day of partying during that time. ;)

scary scary place bourbon street! i went to new orleans a couple years ago and the first place we went was bourbon street at eleven! I WAS FREAKED! me being a small naive Christian girl!HA! i told my parents i was going to the hotel took a key and left! i like new orleans just not at night!

Back