Bowling

I love to bowl, but I haven't done it in a while. I was on a team in elementary school with my "Wild Fire" ball. :smiley: I'm pretty good I'd say.

Bowling's fun, but i havent had a game for a while though, im not very good at it either, but it's still fun esp. with friends :smiley:

yeah that's true when i'm just playing for fun and not playing on the team i just laugh at myself. bowling is fun with your friends!! :smiley:

MY TEAM IS IN SECOND PLACE!!!!! :D :D :D! I HOPE WE GET FIRST PLACE THIS YEAR AFTER BOWLING IS OVER! :D

you have weird fingers? :blink: how? If you know how to roll any ball then roll it that way. The bowlers do the same thing except they use one hand.

That's cool!

This year, I got a participant trophy and I got High Female Handicap! I didn't get High Female Series but I was second place for it! :smiley:

I played a couple days ago. It's fustrating cause the ball i throw looks like it's goin straight but then it turns and i barely knock the end pin down. I like bowling but it just doesn't work for me.

Back