Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I've really missed hiding behind a big, red devil," 

hmmm :Ponder: maybe this is how she hooked up with ben then! maybe she missed him on set. ^_^

sounds cool - can't wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

jems said:
I've really missed hiding behind a big, red devil," 

hmmm :Ponder: maybe this is how she hooked up with ben then! maybe she missed him on set. ^_^

sounds cool - can't wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:
[post="1045740"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: I was thinking that too, but didn't want to say anything! Great minds twin ... ;) :P

Wow! This movie looks pretty good! JG is the star. Yah! The story line looks interesting as well for this movie.. And her costume is great. Didn't really like the one in DD, but I dun think it was really a costume, more like just smth to wear.

Im a bit confused with the movie Elektra. Is it like a sequel to DareDevil 2, or its like Daredevil, but now its based on the life of Elektra or will there be a DareDevil 2 after Elektra??

hm... I uploaded the pics (the ones I saved) to my photobucket since the link isn't working anymore... -_-

elektra1.jpg

elektra2.jpg

elektra4.jpg

elektra5.jpg

elektra6.jpg

elektra7.jpg

elektra8.jpg

elektra10.jpg

elektra13.jpg

elektra19.jpg

Ok.. Elektra is based on her from DareDevil. Some people said she died, but if she died how did she come back in the new movie? And is Elektra DareDevil 2, but isntead of Daredevil, its her life? Or is it Daredevil, Elektra, then DareDevil 2?

Elektra didn't die in Daredevil and I'm pretty sure Elektra is completely different from Daredevil, meaning this is very own movie, and there is a separate Daredevil 2 in the works.

Some people say that she died because a card slit her throat and she got stabbed by her sais. However, I AM against that, I said she lived because her necklace somehow appears at DareDevil's roof.. Can someone else help me answer this so my friends can stop bugging me. OOOoh.. so Elektra is only related to DareDevil is Elektra herself right?

Jen_Garner_Is_Mine said:
However, I AM against that, I said she lived because her necklace somehow appears at DareDevil's roof.. Can someone else help me answer this so my friends can stop bugging me.
[post="1050427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's how we know she is still alive!

Jen_Garner_Is_Mine said:
Ok.. Elektra is based on her from DareDevil. Some people said she died, but if she died how did she come back in the new movie? And is Elektra DareDevil 2, but isntead of Daredevil, its her life? Or is it Daredevil, Elektra, then DareDevil 2?
[post="1050308"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

She's resurrected ;)

Does anyone think that JG may make the trip over to the UK to promote Elektra in February? I know she didn't with 13GO30 but Elektra is a much bigger budget film and I'd have thought she'd have to promote it heavily like Sarah Michelle Gellar just did with The Grudge. I think it would be great to see JG on Jonathan Ross's show or Parkinson. I hope she does come over to Europe because she's not that well known over here and it might even help Alias to be more known over here.

xMel said:
I've read that
Ben has a cameo
Has anyone seen the trailer? According to superherohype it will be shown on Access Hollywood sometime this week. Anyone catch it?
[post="1037145"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Re the cameos:

Ben filmed a cameo, but it hasn't been decided whether it will stay in the movie or not and there have been some reports of Collin making a cameo, but that one hasn't been confirmed/

I think it would be great to see JG on Jonathan Ross's show or Parkinson.

I would die if she went on Parkinson. That'd be the best interview ever. He's the most brilliant interveiwer, best in the busniess imo. But I doubt she would make it across unfortunately.

And because this photo is too hot not to post:

elektraexclusive.jpg

*dies*