Boy and girl..

Existentialist said:
:rolleyes: I hate guys like that.

I don't know much about your situation, but I'm betting he likes you... otherwise he wouldn't spend so much time and energy bugging you.
Hah! Yeah right! He's is such a pest! I mean, his friend is annoying too, but not as much as him. I mean, his friend just wont let up with asking me to go to homecoming with him...but he's just messing with his friend...anyways, i hate when guys are stupid like that...they'll bother the girl they like so much! if i were that girl, and some guy who liked me bothered me and annoyed me, and he finally said he liked me, i would be cruel to him...i'd make fun of him, tell the whole school about that, and how i turned him down...i mean, wtf do the guys think is going to happen if they keep on annoying us? Do they think annoying us is the way to our hearts? I would make any guy who did that to me, hurt...they'd regret it...i mean, after making my life so much more complicated, what do they expect? i mean, this guy just wont let up! every 5 minutes, i swear, he bothers me! and i'll walk by his desk and he asks why i'm looking at him...he is such a JERK! then he announces to everyone how i'm going out with this guy i'm only friends with...at least he doesnt play with my hair or steal my books like this other guy i know does...both of them are crazy...they're really stupid...

Sheesh that's really dumb about the whole girly stuff and boy stuff. Why can't ppl just like what they like? That also really bugs me cuz I'm a tomboy. I tend to like more of the guy stuff. Clothes and stuff. And I hate it when all the younger girls are all like, "YOU like Star Wars? :blink:" And I'm all like, "YEAH." They think it's all boyish! OH well! Think what you think I like it and it ain't ur business!

And what is up with this whole if you hang out with a guy you like him or w/e? I mean, I admit that most of my friends are girls but I only have one guy friend. That also hasta deal with my school being really small and there aren't many guys around my age. I mean, they're not my friends but yeah, I'd hang out with them. This whole if you hang out with a guy you like him stuff has never happened to me but I have read this thread and man that is just plain stupid.

I have two best friends, one guy and one gilr, all 3 of us are best friends, and my girl best friend thinks that me and the guy should go out. She thinks we'd be good for eachother. People in our class all think taht my guy friend and i liek eachother. I used to liek him, but then I stopped, i think he likes me, but everyone makes sucha big deal out of things. I don;t see why we can;t just be friends....

Yashiza said:
In our school, if you are boy and you talk with some girl, you are in love that girl. I have friends, and they are girls.. everybody in my class says, "You have so much girlfriends.. etc.".. Why don't boy and girl can't just be friends?

~_~'' Is this really serious..? I don't know..

In Finland boys can't even say "_he_ is handsome..", but neither girls can't say "_she is pretty..".. ~~' If you say that you are gay or lesbian. Who cares? I say Vartan is handsome(yeah.. XDDD), and i have friends, and they are girls. No, no girlfriends, just friends.. :P

Personally, some of my very best friends are guys. Pretty much every person I know has girl friends and guy friends. I think it's great when girls and guys are just friends. I love my girl friends and I think they're beautiful, I'm not lesbian though, I love them like they're my family.

In 6th grade, if you talked to boys/girls, the gossip folks would make rumors about you for no reason at all. There was this one boy who was Indian and they matched him with me...why? Because I'm Indian! sheeesh

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
i have a lot of boyfriends// but no actual BOY FRIEND!! :P :smiley:
[post="982136"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

same just its the other way i ahev a lot of girlfriends just not actual GIRL FRIEND

Marlene said:
Cars are the best though!  I didn't like like regular toy cars but I loved RC racers when i was a kid.  I remember getting one for christmas...so happy!!!  :D  And legos!  I made tons and tons of those lego set!  Guys have the best toys.  I mean I didn't like the whole easy bake oven thing and my mother didn't like the idea of me mutilating barbies.  I love stuff animals though.  Those are the best!  Why have a plasticy doll when you can have a bundle of soft, fluffyness?
[post="460295"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lego was so the best toy of them all! You want a doll? You want a car? You want a house? You want a ship? You want a space shuttle? It's all there!...........But :woot: if you ever stepped on it!

Back