Boy Friend Vs. Girl Friend pt.1

Story: Boyfriend is walking home after spending some time with his friends while Girlfriend goes to her schools dance. She wanted Boyfriend to come with her but Boyfriend and Girlfriend got to different schools requireing a guest pass for Boyfriend to be allowed to go. A guest pass couldnt be obtained because this specific dance is about the school only and would not give Girlfrind one. Girlfriend decided to go with her friends instead. Boyfriend trust Girlfriend and sees no prablem in Girlfriend going to the dance without him. After the dance Boyfriend txt messages Girlfriend to ask her how it whent. she stated that she was pulled in by 3 guys and grinded with them. This hurts boyfriend, boyfriend feels hurt and betreyed. Just the thought of Girlfriend danceing with other guys makes his cheast feel heavy. He tells Girlfriend how it hurts him, states that hes not mad but requests that she not do it again. Girlfriend gets mad and says that ''you werent there and all my frinds had someone, i just wanted to have a little fun, its not like i kissed them or made out or fell in love wth them it was just danceing.'' Boyfriend tired from his day and doing his best to avoid more drama he appologizes and says he was wrong and he is sorry. So whos side whould you take? Boyfriends or Girlfriends? Why? Should Boyfriend have continued the argument and not given up? what do you think he should have said if yes?

Women are tricky. When they say felgercarb like they wanna go out and have fun with their girlfriends we can really only take them at their word. However when she says that she got "pulled in" where were her friends? And in that case she has no reasonable grounds to get angry or upset with the boyfriend. In fact it's the other way around, the guy can say more or less whatever he likes. Then again, when have women ever been reasonable.

Back