Boys don't cry?

What do you think of a boy who cries?

• He's such a totally sissy... please get real !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok as long as he doesn't cry for everything

• A boy who dares to cry is a real MAN

• other...

• Total voters
well ... i'm a guy and i do cry alot ...
last night we had a rerun of the last Dawson's Creek episode (the one where Jen dies and stuff...) and i cried like 4 times in 50 minutes...

i cry with Alias too... some episodes where i cried were: season 1, episodes 4 and 6, season 2 episode 2... and many others ...

I thnk it's fine for guys to cry. It's so anoying when people think guys have to be macho and girls have to be emotional. It should be able to go either way.

I actually don't like guys that are all "Oh...I don't cry....I never cry" Because that is such bull.....everybody cries....and I think that it is perfectly fine for guys to cry....I think it's sorta cute...cause they're not afraid to show their sentimental side :D

I voted for "It's ok as long as he doesn't cry for everything" it's like a woman, she doesn't have to cry for everything.

Some people think men shouldn't cry only because it's how the society has educated us.

I m a guy and I dont cry unless something really sad happens. I dont cry for physical pain and ive been through some pretty harsh stuff. The last time i cried was when my Grandma died (5 years ago)... well that brings me up to my other point I cry when everyone around me cries. But its ok for Guys to cry but come on buddy its a TV show.

There is nothing wrong with a guy that cries.... it shows a sensitive side to them which is important.... and it's so funny you brought up the Dawson's Creek finale..... because I bought it for my brother for his birthday on Sunday and we watched it together Sunday night and practically cried through the whole thing.... And we've already seen it like 10 times.... lol

I find nothing wrong with a boy who cries... only if it's all the time. The kind of boys I don't like are the ones who never cry! They try to act all tough, but they're easy to see through. Everyone cries, some alot more then others. One of my best friends is a guy, and he cries pretty often. He's got problems at home though, and then that makes me cry. :( (n)

In my experience, guys who think they're too tough to cry end up getting angry (and sometimes violent) instead. It's just silly to restrict somebody's emotions like that. If you're feeling sad, you're feeling sad.

I have always lived by the belief "Big boys don't cry because a male who can cry is a man"

Last time I cried was Sunday night... watching Jerry McGuire (scene where Cuba Gooding Jr. almost gets killed but doesn't.

(1) I totally don't remember that part, Jack. :blink: (2) That's great that you cry at movies, coz I totally do too and I always get embarassed in front of my male friends. :lol: For instance, since we're using Jerry Maguire, I cry at the end every time without fail. -_-

it totally natural for anyone to cry as it is a means of release so those who say they NEVER cry, girls included, are either lying or are just emotionally crippled.

I, however cry at everything, especially Disney films.

it totally natural for anyone to cry as it is a means of release so those who say they NEVER cry, girls included, are either lying or are just emotionally crippled.

I, however cry at everything, especially Disney films.

if a boy doesn't cry, he is overly tough. if he cries way too much, i'd get sick of him quickly.

Maybe i m a robot.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Aawww, I think it's sweet when guys cry ^_^ but you also feel really bad cos I'm mean most guys don't cry over just anything. Yeah I think it's fine for boys to cry, it's really sweet in my opinion ;) But I don't like it if anyone cries all the time, it just gets annoying, I dunno why (girls and boys)</span>

Back