Boys - looking for an insano wife?

Now that I have more time to ask you girls questions I have some questions. Number 1: Do you like Horror movies? number 2: what sports do you do? number 3:What is your favorite type of food? Number 4: What do you look for in a guy?and last but not least Number 5:What is your favorite Video game? Hopefuly you play video games. :stupidcomputer:

yea I am going to ask a few too:
1. Do you like hockey?
2. How do you like guys hair?
3. Skateboarding cool to u?
4. Would you go to hockey games?

Nick said:
yea I am going to ask a few too:
1. Do you like hockey?
2. How do you like guys hair?
3. Skateboarding cool to u?
4. Would you go to hockey games?
lol for the heck of it...

1, I live in FL so Hockey isn't that gbig of a deal to me....
2. Spiked or the mess up or gel lol as long as its clean
3.OF COURSE!!
4.ummmm sure...but yet again Il ive in Fl so we don't have many of those

~KM

1)yes i like horror movies 2)i play soccer and i like to swim but i'm not on a team or anything 3) i love tacos 4)i like funny and sensative guys who are nice and caring 5)my favorite video game is the simpsons road rage (so far) :smiley:

agent bristow 7 said:
1)yes i like horror movies 2)i play soccer and i like to swim but i'm not on a team or anything 3) i love tacos 4)i like funny and sensative guys who are nice and caring 5)my favorite video game is the simpsons road rage (so far) :smiley:
1: I love Horror movies 2:I'm on the highschool Track and swim team 3: chips and queso 4: I like girls who are Nice, funny and smart 5: The lord of the rings the return of the king so far. Thoose are my answers just to let you know.

Back