Brad Pitt

🤤 i loved that scene in Ocena's Elen when there's a shot of Brad, George and Matt coming out of an elevator... i almost fainted!!!

and in a movie with Brad and Michael, Orlando Bloom should be in it too.. it'd be the hottest movie in history.. :lol:

I like Brad Pitt.. Not just because he's the hottest man alive but he's a good actor too.. I don't mean that he would be as good as Al Pacino but he's OK..

brad pitt has made a ton of good movies, not even big ones...one of my favorites is "Sleepers".

but i think there's a tie between my all-time favorite BP movies and that's "Seven" and "Oceans Eleven"

he has been in some stinkers though...one word: Mexican (n)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm brad 🤤 🤤

fave brad movies - legends of the fall, oceans eleven, fight club, true romance, yummyummy :smiley:

i have only seen part of seven it suks! i need more films. i reely liked the mexican but oceans 11 is the best. They are making a new one arent they? oceans 12... im not sure if thats right i hope Brad is in it tho xxxxxxxx

amisha said:
i love brad pitt. i loved ocean's eleven and how he was always eating! thats such a great pic
i loveeeeed that movie! yeah, it was funny how he always had something in his mouth. but damn, wasn't he still HOT?!

i can't wait for ocean's 12!!!!!

every post just about mentions Pitt's physical appearance and maye 2 mention is actin skills.....cant half tell AA is owned by 15yr old girls cant ya

regina_alias said:
brad pitt has made a ton of good movies, not even big ones...one of my favorites is "Sleepers".

but i think there's a tie between my all-time favorite BP movies and that's "Seven" and "Oceans Eleven"

he has been in some stinkers though...one word: Mexican (n)
i didn't say anything about the way he looks :D

Gendo said:
every post just about mentions Pitt's physical appearance and maye 2 mention is actin skills.....cant half tell AA is owned by 15yr old girls cant ya
i'm 20, thank you...;)

speaking of his acting skills...go see Fight Club or Seven, awesome performances (y)

Hey , I just love Brad Pitt and my fav movie with him is fight club.....
I liked Meet Joe Black for another reason , he's just too hot in this film!!!!!!!

I just love him , to me , he is the most beautiful man in the world , I mean , there is Brad Pitt and the other guys!!!!

And I'm 30 , witch doesn't prevent me to have a "teen crush" on Brad!!! :P

Back